Rapper AP.9

I'm Not Afraid of Ice-T ...

And I May Have Banged His Wife

12/17/2012 7:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121712_ap9_splash
Ice-T's gonna be pissed ... 'cause rapper AP.9 is now strongly insinuating that he's banging T's wife Coco.

Of course, T already blasted his wife on Twitter after pics surfaced featuring Coco and AP.9 gettin' all kissy kissy during a night out in Vegas. T said the pics were "disrespectful and in bad taste."

Coco said the pics were harmless ... and stated that she's "happily married."

But this weekend, AP.9 was shamelessly trying to breathe life back into the story ... because when he was asked about the rumors he was still bangin' Coco, the rapper looked into the camera like he LOVED the attention and said, "That's a RUMOR? Is that a rumor?"

He added, "No comment man."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Delaware D

awww man. Its ON now!!!

mandii~sue

I hope T beats your ass

Laura

True or not true, he appears desperate for attention.

Made it Past 27

team ice lol

Jordan

So this is how No Name want to be Rappers make a name for themselves. Ice is known for being a cop killer why not add a useless no talent rapper to that list.

paul a.

"... When asked if he was worried about retaliation from Ice -- AP.9 shot back, "I'm from the hood ... I'm not worried about nothin'."
In light of CT shooting, is this kind of banter a source of violence too?

Ferndog

Common just by looking at coco everyone can tell she's nothing but class. That's a quality woman . She has faithfulness written all over her. ;) What that song, you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Good luck

erikt

I guess he's trying to jumpstart his career...lol

Mabel Leaf

S***bag

Frankenpussy

Well I guess if he is bangin CoCo that means I have to buy his music!

LOLOL

Isn't this guy some big snitch in the Bay Area? He works with the police and everything...lololololol

Tim

Word......

ROSCOE

DAMN!! It's on Now ... Hey Coco see what you've done now. Hope it was worth it

popo

yeah big time snitch working in lv teling police about every pushers in the area

Bayboy

He is from the hood and he ain't trying to jumpstart no career he's underground rapper from the bay and real *****s listen only to real **** just look at his car and he's a nobody right pimpin is real out here in the bay keep your women close peace

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments