Rapper AP.9

I'm Not Afraid of Ice-T ...

And I May Have Banged His Wife

12/17/2012 7:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121712_ap9_splash
Ice-T's gonna be pissed ... 'cause rapper AP.9 is now strongly insinuating that he's banging T's wife Coco.

Of course, T already blasted his wife on Twitter after pics surfaced featuring Coco and AP.9 gettin' all kissy kissy during a night out in Vegas. T said the pics were "disrespectful and in bad taste."

Coco said the pics were harmless ... and stated that she's "happily married."

But this weekend, AP.9 was shamelessly trying to breathe life back into the story ... because when he was asked about the rumors he was still bangin' Coco, the rapper looked into the camera like he LOVED the attention and said, "That's a RUMOR? Is that a rumor?"

He added, "No comment man."

When asked if he was worried about retaliation from Ice -- AP.9 shot back, "I'm from the hood ... I'm not worried about nothin'."

Patti

Another class act...

Teresa

Whateva happened to Kissing & NOT telling??? wow. I almost don't believe him, but then again, who know's!! On camera, it looks like Ice & Coco have a good relationship...

LadyLotus1

Who is AP.9 again??! Lol.

Skins

Oooooh! He's from the Hood!

Az Heat

That just gives a whole new meaning to getting T bagged haha! Still sucks though! Ice T seems like a great guy and he can do better than a cheat like Coco

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

I love how NOT denying something automatically means you're doing something to TMZ. You guys are getting as bad as star magazine.

Shugga

I don't believe any of it! Coco loves Ice T! Yeah she was wrong for action regarding the pictures but here is a NO Body trying to become somebody!

Lisa

THIS LYING **** BAG HE'S NOT BANGING COCO LOL

yolanda rhodes

i call b.s on this whole story!!!!!! ratings people ratings lol

Az Heat

Ok so I figured out this guys rap name. It is now gonna stand for Anal Probe of 9” from Ice T when he gets his hands on him!! Haha

Teresa

& Is this how careers get started...wow, & yall think the Kdash clan are media wh*res...I dont think so. He has "MEDIA WHORE" written all over him...from the 1st story. I think Ice has been n the game long enuff & maybe he'll realize that

Twiz

Not sure ANYONE banging Coco is something to be proud of. She is nothing but a slut with fake t!ts and a fat a$$!!

Lindsay Hoehan

Hey Ap.9..Holla at me lol

Teresa

the more I read @TMZ, i think they r the one's amping this story up. Im sure they brought it up to this "Fame Whore Rapper", & now tryna make it like HE wantedd that 2 come out

Eva

Hes LYING JOKER HES A JOKER LOL COCO WE LOVE YOU!!