Rapper AP.9

I'm Not Afraid of Ice-T ...

And I May Have Banged His Wife

12/17/2012 7:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121712_ap9_splash
Ice-T's gonna be pissed ... 'cause rapper AP.9 is now strongly insinuating that he's banging T's wife Coco.

Of course, T already blasted his wife on Twitter after pics surfaced featuring Coco and AP.9 gettin' all kissy kissy during a night out in Vegas. T said the pics were "disrespectful and in bad taste."

Coco said the pics were harmless ... and stated that she's "happily married."

But this weekend, AP.9 was shamelessly trying to breathe life back into the story ... because when he was asked about the rumors he was still bangin' Coco, the rapper looked into the camera like he LOVED the attention and said, "That's a RUMOR? Is that a rumor?"

He added, "No comment man."

When asked if he was worried about retaliation from Ice -- AP.9 shot back, "I'm from the hood ... I'm not worried about nothin'."

MsRita

LMAO! ICE you are old and wash up and a non factor anymore. You want you wife to have a baby and she is not feeling it maybe this Marriage is over. The Reality Curse. That Guy is fine and Dark Men are Light Men are out.

get real

Oh My.. Shootings? Rapper WAR started.

Kasey

wack wack wack hes so wack and hes sooo UGLY sorry I DONT BELIEVE U.

True

It's all fun n games until someone poses with his girl and eludes to smashing her.

lolurdumb

This guy is kust trying to stay relevant, hes mad Lindsey is getting so much attention, hea gott bring his story back up so tmz will pay attention to him cuz other than tmz does anyone know who this guy is ????

rskuggs

Who is AP.9?

TEAM LAMMY

This dude is wack, he should be thanking ice t for his 5 minutes of fame. Ap.9 trying to act like PAC , wanna be , you****ed no one

tdickson

what a loser. anything for publicity

levyi

She didn't sleep with him, he just wants attention. I've never heard of him before this stupid story. I have a lot of love for Ice T. He took his skills and went legitimate.

tleeg

Who is this clown?? I love how when these rappers get threatened, they pull the "im from the hood" card. Well then take your black ass back to the hood and STFU. Coco is ugly as hell....shes only famois cause she has basketball sized tits.

Tom Cruise

If your from the Hood, you should be worried about everything. What an ignorant rapper but what would you expect?

DahhTroll

coco should come out and defend herself ddi she or didnt she bang this hood rat!

DahhTroll

if this no- body rapper keeps this up Ice tea needs to call his lawyer.

lee

what a douchebag. get a life...

PPC

I highly doubt she is sleeping with this poseur, but I do know that he is milking every opportunity to promote his non talented a$$. He career will be over in a minute and all of his leased cars will be repoed. I wonder how much this loser owes to the IRS.