Honey Boo Boo's House

Caution:

Redneck Xmas in Progress

12/25/2012 3:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1217_honey_boo_boo_PCNHoney Boo Boo and family recently transformed their home for the holidays ... and it's a full blown fire hazard of epic proportions.

Inflatable Santa, inflatable Frosty, inflatable Rudolph -- pretty much every Xmas character ever makes an appearance in their yard (sorry Jesus). The reality TV stars also strung up enough lights to ensure their redneck haven will finally be seen from space ... an Xmas miracle!

The house is SUCH a scene, it even had to be surrounded by caution tape ... you know, just to make sure no one thought they were actually at the North Pole instead.

Shanj

It is what it is I love it!! 100% credit for being themselves unlike other fake hollywood people. Great job and dont let anyone else change you.

Rhonda

I have seen houses with many more lights and decoration than this! What's the big deal?

Rich

TRASH that fools actually follow! No one would permit this garbage trough their front door. I assume those who watch simply are looking at a 'Train wreck". I find no redeeming feature of this show other then showing to road of mental retardation and the product of the same.

BC

nothing really wrong with it. It's just terribly tacky.

jwoolman

Hmmph. That's a modest display, I've seen plenty more extravagant. And it's hardly viewable from space. I just saw that Danny DeVito movie where his character really seriously lights up his house so it can be seen from space - Honey's family qualifies as a dim candle in comparison! :) I wish people would keep up their lights through the dark and dreary months to come, though, Grinch though I am.

Gargamel

Yawl better redneckonize!

DepressiveVampire

Where is the beer can Christmas tree

teflonmom

Leave Honey Boo Boo alone!!

deathdude69

no way

BB not bb

I don't want to say anything bad about them but as for me, I think less is more. I look at these yards with piles of balloons and figurines and I think it just looks like a junkyard. Some lights here and there are okay, but piles of stuff is just too much to look at.

I guess they are just doing it to celebrate life and enjoy themselves, but it is not my style.

ckover

Leave them alone , if you do not like it , don't watch it they are being stupid all the way to bank

Swtpea

I've seen worse

latestdiets.net

well, child, thats a pretty sight. only thing to make it prettier would be to throw some sketti and butter on the roof. ummmm ummmm, sketti and butter, child.

northernmad

this is the most rediculous family on TV....uggg

Joann

The little girl has no manners and her welfare family just wants money, they are a joke, poverty trashy family

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments