La Toya Jackson

My Dogs Only Drink Fiji

12/17/2012 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121712_layota_jackson_launch
La Toya Jackson wants nothing but the BEST for her two dogs -- telling TMZ, her little flea bags drink ONLY Fiji-brand water.

La Toya was out in Beverly Hills Sunday night when we asked her all about her two pups -- named Prince and Paris ... after La Toya's famous niece and nephew.

And that's when she dropped the bombshell -- telling our camera guy, her furry friends ONLY drink that ridiculously expensive Fiji-brand artesian water in those clear plastic bottles.

And they still probably lick their own butts.

deajea1011

Wait...Who is Latoya Jackson again?

LadyLotus1

Its sad ppl worry about "where" her money comes from, she's got $$! She has been getting paid from judging fashion shows and singers in the UK and around the globe for yrs. She handles her own.

Amazed

My dogs have always preferred the dirt water that sits inside the pans which sit under my potted plants. They say those minerals are very good for them. Her dogs are missing out.

DaveT

If you put regular tap water into a plastic bottle it magically transforms into heavenly water worth $4 a pop

3Storms

Why the hell not? It's only money being stolen from Michael's children that she's living off of.

OhWell

At Least
It's Not
Jesus Juice.

TEAM LAMMY

Vitamin water bitches💀--- fifty

highesr1

Her dog drinks.... Ha ha ha silly bitch, me and my dog shower in it, and fiji water is the only H2O that I allow in my toilet too flush my babe ruth bars down the hatch. I used to wash my car with fiji, but cleaning up all them plastic bottles after was such a Boooooore!

spectator72

my dogs drink beer

CriticXtreme

Celebrity plug!

TEAM LAMMY

DIAMOND WATER💦

kitnplayn

She's such a moron. Bottled water companies fill the bottles from the tap, and then sell it to arrogant fools.

Luz

I haven't had tap water in 25 years! I drink and cook with Poland Springs, actually, I have a cooler in my kitchen. When I'm away from the house if I can't find Poland Spring then Pellegrino. Both have great taste! And I am not rich or related to Michael Jackson at all. So there you have it. You don't have to be rich to drink good quality bottled water.
Saying that LaToya is stealing money from her siblings or questioning where she gets her money is ridiculous and ignorant. And none of our business. What I would question is: the two dogs Paris and Prince? Maybe to give her a sense they are with her?

Jackie

It's really weird to name your dogs after your niece and nephew......funny she just happened to name them after the 2 rich and famous ones....Auntie LaToya knows who's butt she needs to kiss to stay in the public eye and get money.....***just like their dad Michael...they're the only Jackson anyone give 2 craps about.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments