« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Ultimate Fighter' Star

Gruesome Penis Injury

In HORRIFIC Sex Accident

12/17/2012 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1217_ray_elbe_article
**WARNING -- YOU CANNOT UNREAD THIS STORY ... AND IT'S GOING TO MAKE YOU CRINGE **

... ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A MAN.

... OK, LAST WARNING

... SERIOUSLY, THIS IS MESSED UP.

OK, HERE WE GO ...

MMA fighter Ray Elbe -- who competed on "Ultimate Fighter 9" -- had to be rushed to a hospital in Malaysia earlier this month and required 10 stitches ... after he BROKE HIS PENIS during sex.

Elbe told the whole story -- in painfully graphic detail -- on an MMA website ... explaining how he was having sex with his GF, who was "on top" ... when she bounced a little too high, and crunched Ray's erect penis.

According to Ray, his penis "fractured" ... and "blood was everywhere." Ray says he immediately passed out from the pain.

Ray says he was rushed to a nearby hospital ... and underwent emergency surgery to close the wound and repair a "slight tear" in his urinary tube.

Elbe says the pain was so severe after the surgery, his johnson was "throbbing with each heart beat."

Elbe says he expects to make a full recovery -- and was ordered to take "anti-erection pills" for two weeks.

The fighter says he learned a hard lesson from the experience -- and will never let his GF be "on top" ever again.

Elbe also explained, "In an attempt to make it up to me ... [my GF] has promised me a threesome of my choice when we get to the Philippines ... which usually has some solid talent."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

D-INCARNATION

I hate it when that happens......

Latch Johnson

My gf hopped on me once and it made it pop and it had a right angle. Had to bring it down slow. It was fine after.

Joao

How trashy can you get. I've often wondered if filth like that have any concept of "shame" or do they have a family, parents, grandparents, kids or are the parents as fvcked up and think it's funny as long as he's bringing in the bucks and is "famous" (who is he again) and how will this reflect on his cheap "girlfriend"--and her family--or does she care.

s_megma

He tapped out. Her top game is better than his bottom game.

Michael

THANK YOU TMZ for the warning....I had to of course scroll down and read it anyways. I wish I wouldn't have as that is NOT FUN.....OUCHIE!!!!!

Slim Whitman

buzz kill

Try explaining that kind of injury to your wife.

Simone

Yeah, you've really got to watch the angle in that position.

D-INCARNATION

Harvey wants in on that 3 way.....

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

"He learned a hard lesson from the experience?" Ha ha ha!

john leathers

ha thatz nothing XD

john leathers

thats nothing XD

ROTTIE

OMG - teeth cringe.

Mimi

Blame the woman... crastrating bitches !!!

buzz kill

Did she mention the trhee way was going to be with another guy, just in case she breaks one.