« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Ultimate Fighter' Star

Gruesome Penis Injury

In HORRIFIC Sex Accident

12/17/2012 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1217_ray_elbe_article
**WARNING -- YOU CANNOT UNREAD THIS STORY ... AND IT'S GOING TO MAKE YOU CRINGE **

... ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A MAN.

... OK, LAST WARNING

... SERIOUSLY, THIS IS MESSED UP.

OK, HERE WE GO ...

MMA fighter Ray Elbe -- who competed on "Ultimate Fighter 9" -- had to be rushed to a hospital in Malaysia earlier this month and required 10 stitches ... after he BROKE HIS PENIS during sex.

Elbe told the whole story -- in painfully graphic detail -- on an MMA website ... explaining how he was having sex with his GF, who was "on top" ... when she bounced a little too high, and crunched Ray's erect penis.

According to Ray, his penis "fractured" ... and "blood was everywhere." Ray says he immediately passed out from the pain.

Ray says he was rushed to a nearby hospital ... and underwent emergency surgery to close the wound and repair a "slight tear" in his urinary tube.

Elbe says the pain was so severe after the surgery, his johnson was "throbbing with each heart beat."

Elbe says he expects to make a full recovery -- and was ordered to take "anti-erection pills" for two weeks.

The fighter says he learned a hard lesson from the experience -- and will never let his GF be "on top" ever again.

Elbe also explained, "In an attempt to make it up to me ... [my GF] has promised me a threesome of my choice when we get to the Philippines ... which usually has some solid talent."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

O-Dog2GX

Hope he had a jim-hat on. Youre more apt to get a STD when youre Jimmy breaks than youre jim-hat does

She's baaaack

Sounds a little weird to me. It seems more like they were playing with sex toys like he was wearing one of those Gates of Hell cages or a few ill-fitting penis rings along with some cuffs and leather and all that other good stuff. The mechanics of the injury just because of some bouncy, bouncy seems a little lame.

Jordan

TMZ missed the big story He let a Dr. In Malaysia do Penis surgury?

Mondo

Actually its called Broken Penis syndrome. and it happens

markie1

Really? Is nothing kept private

coco cola

Yes its happens. my ex was sexing me from the back hit my wall n broke his penis..i was so scared. He had surgery took tip off sew nerve back together and he ws fine..no one never believe me..true story..ouch

Melissa B

I felt bad for him until he mentioned a 3some. Seriously, if it was girl she'd be a hoe so why is it ok for guys. Maybe if he's single. Sorry I don't see how chicks can share. I know I would never share. EVER.

AZCHIC83

lmao I went to high school with him lol good ol Ray, still the same!

jaythepirate

My broken penis would require 27 stitches, 10 stitches pfftt.

Ginger

Oh for goodness sakes. Men and their 'toys.' Push out a few 8 lb babies, dude. Then I'll commiserate.

rircsoad

Ouch ouch ouch! I didn't even know that was possible!

Magicalraydotcom

This entire incident has been terrible. I came forward in an effort to educate people as the dr. Said the leading reason for unrepairable damage is delaying medical attention. The entire ordeal is embarrassing and tramadic. While funny, as I'm going through this the immediate comments of concern have been appreciated. My next checkup will be tomorrow...at which point I was going to ask the dr if he would give an interview Anyone with serious questions about the incident can reach me @rayelbe or via my blog magicalray.com Those upset about the "threesome" comment, it was mostly done tongue in cheek and is a bit out of context when not read directly from the OG forum. My girl has been nothing short of amazing, as I'm in a foreign country with few friends and family...she has literally nursed me back to health as I've been unable to walk during recovery. While jokes are funny, those of you leaving comments of concern and passion I want you to know they are appreciative. Live and learn, and when life gives you lemons you make lemonade...as a man you either pick yourself up or you throw in the towel. I hope me coming forward prevents this injury from occurring to someone else, or prevents the delay in seeking medical attention if the incident does occur. A full YouTube interview is on my blog about the incident.

kb.kush

when i read the story i pictured someone breaking a hot dog in half..

porkchopjp

girlfriend my ass!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

My grandma used to say: "No matter how dumb people are, they're not too dumb to screw. Nobody is..." Apparently she was wrong.

And BTW, you can't "break" a penis. You can bruise, rupture and bust tissue in there, you can cause horrible deformations and even bleed to death but you can't "break" it like a finger or toe. Anatomically impossible.