« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Ultimate Fighter' Star

Gruesome Penis Injury

In HORRIFIC Sex Accident

12/17/2012 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1217_ray_elbe_article
**WARNING -- YOU CANNOT UNREAD THIS STORY ... AND IT'S GOING TO MAKE YOU CRINGE **

... ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A MAN.

... OK, LAST WARNING

... SERIOUSLY, THIS IS MESSED UP.

OK, HERE WE GO ...

MMA fighter Ray Elbe -- who competed on "Ultimate Fighter 9" -- had to be rushed to a hospital in Malaysia earlier this month and required 10 stitches ... after he BROKE HIS PENIS during sex.

Elbe told the whole story -- in painfully graphic detail -- on an MMA website ... explaining how he was having sex with his GF, who was "on top" ... when she bounced a little too high, and crunched Ray's erect penis.

According to Ray, his penis "fractured" ... and "blood was everywhere." Ray says he immediately passed out from the pain.

Ray says he was rushed to a nearby hospital ... and underwent emergency surgery to close the wound and repair a "slight tear" in his urinary tube.

Elbe says the pain was so severe after the surgery, his johnson was "throbbing with each heart beat."

Elbe says he expects to make a full recovery -- and was ordered to take "anti-erection pills" for two weeks.

The fighter says he learned a hard lesson from the experience -- and will never let his GF be "on top" ever again.

Elbe also explained, "In an attempt to make it up to me ... [my GF] has promised me a threesome of my choice when we get to the Philippines ... which usually has some solid talent."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Marlena

Geez bouncing on an erect penis - no wonder she didn't damage her insides - must be very used and conditioned.

cindy

cindy

I know it's not funny, but i can't help but laugh.

static

I'm not taking his word for it I need to see medical records. A threesome of his choice? Surely that doesn't mean including another dude.

Brian

Why do I have a feeling that this may happen to me one day.

MrR

That would be like taking a 9in stroke with a 7in tool.

RaisingStar

Ha ha ha! Big as my a$$ is I've never broken a d!ck. Idk if I should feel sorry for him or congratulate her. Lol.

esq777

Who needs anti-erection pills. Just look at a picture of Lindsay Lohan.

OooooNooo!

I hate when that happens.

Salim

and will never let his GF be "on top" ever again..Loool

Salim

and will never let his GF be "on top" ever again..Loool

Tigolbits

Whores..... Hope his weiner falls off!

LISA

ouch!

ugh..really?

Anti-erection pill= one night in paris

tommyr

"F" that! I'm on top from now on.