Edward Furlong

Accused of Battery

After 2nd Alleged GF Attack

12/18/2012 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_edward_furlong_01
"Terminator 2" actor Edward Furlong has been charged with beating up his girlfriend ... the second time he's been accused of a domestic violence attack in less than a month ... TMZ has learned.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ, the alleged domestic dispute took place on November 21st ... the day before Thanksgiving. Furlong is accused of inflicting corporal injury resulting in a traumatic condition.

The details surrounding the accuser's injuries are unclear. So far, no arrest has been made.

TMZ broke the story ... Furlong was arrested at LAX on October 30th for felony domestic violence ... after allegedly roughing up his GF during an argument at the airport.

Tony626

Uh all this feminist crap is insane. Dude grabs her arm rough and its abuse. Ive had a girlfriend punch me several times over a 10 min argument, cops just told me to leave. Feminist activists dont want protection or equality, theyre after supremacy. Now that life is cushy after men paved the way, women demand to be treated better.lulz

tleeg

Too bad...hes a great actor. America History X is one of my favorite movies

Me

I won't try to defend his actions but I was a big fan of his work and it is a shame to see him on this path. I do think he is talented and troubled. Drug addiction makes people do crazy things and he is out of control. I can't stand men that hit women; that said, TMZ saying he "beat his gf up" when he grabbed her arm is inaccurate. Charlie Sheen & Chris Brown have done way worse and they still get work. I pray he does not fly off the handle forcing me to throw away his movies which I once loved.

cobrazombie

With that t-shirt, he looks like Superman after handling Richard Pryor's whack Kryptonite.

drgnFlyWlf10

She should have told him, hasta la vista baby!

DaveT

There was no "domestic violence" ...but there's lot of domestic violence on TV; girls and women smacking boys and men around, followed by a laugh-track.
Society needs to grow the f-ck up and stop letting a bunch of spoiled rotten entitled princess feminists dictate our society.

Mentok the Mind-Taker

He'd better clean up his act AND FAST, because come 21 December he's the only one who can save us from the apocalpytical rise of the machines. Only he has the microchip, but unfortunately he shoved it so far up his ass while on PCP one time that it will take a renowned proctologist to also survive armageddon to be able to extract it so he can go on to save the world. Need I say more?

Bird

I'm just surprised that he even has a girlfriend to beat in the first place. He's a fat, disgusting dope head with no money and a bad temper towards women. Not exactly boyfriend material.

campy

This guy is looking worse and worse every time I see a pic of him on TMZ. I think it's only a matter of time until the coke does him in.

andre herring king

monster boy the puppet

TNT

Who's going to die from an overdose first, Furlong or McCauley Cauklin? Place your bets.

Twiz

His biggest (only) claim to fame is having Arnie be his biotch.

John

Hey Furlong! Why don't you come and try that $hitt on me. I'll knock you into the next century, you little POS!

Drama1245

Ew, wtf happened to this dude? I remember having a huge crush on him when T2 came out years ago. He's a mess...

Miley is a whore