« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kate Upton

Strips for Antarctic Photo Shoot

35 Degrees BELOW ZERO

12/18/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1214_kate_upton_bikini_photos_launch
Kate Upton and Lindsay Lohan have something in common ... because Kate's assets were FROZEN recently -- when the curvaceous 20-year-old model stripped down to her skivvies for an Antarctica photo shoot ... where the temperature hit 35 BELOW!!!

We're told Upton and a camera crew boarded a private 10-day cruise from Argentina to Antarctica for a super-secret Sports Illustrated cover shoot. The cruise departed November 29th and returned December 9th.

The photos were shot both on the cruise -- with massive icebergs as a backdrop -- as well as on the penguin-filled islands off the coast of the frozen continent.

But don't worry -- we're told Upton only stripped to a bikini for a few minutes at a time ... and was otherwise wrapped in a pimpalicious fur coat.

As for the giant Oreo man -- 2012 marks the 100th year since the inception of the tastiest cookie in the universe ... and for some reason, this guy felt like celebrating.

Lucky for him, Kate's got enough milk to go around.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CashewTime

Dang, Columbo for a plastic surgeon you have a lot of free time on your hands. You're an FN liar and loser for trolling this page all the time.

shonbonjovi

Shut the **** up. All of you are fatter than she is and you know it.

Ivan in Phoenix

I think she looks incredible the way she is, but if she happened to lose about 10 pounds I would explode in my pants.

werdnayarg

I don't see what Max and all the other guys on TV are all hard up about, she its big, plain and simple, for a "model" she's just straight FAT, i mean every time she bends u see rolls, and her stomach has NO definition, and wearing bikinis that are to small for her isn't helping. That said I'd still destroy her in bed!

Alex

A little bit of fat keeps you warm...smart thinking Kate!

smoker

add said watch Kate strip in artic climate, she didn't strip she's in a bathing suit. somebody LIED. She's not fat and I wouldn't kick her out of bed

CashewTime

She does look a little bigger. It doesn't help that the top is ill fitted and padded as hell. Or she definitely is on birth control and porking Justin V for sure.

CashewTime

my2cents

Someone needs to throw that whale back into the ocean where it belongs.

Rico416

So what the girl likes to take back a few beers nothing wrong with that lol

hitman

she can strip for me

Black

She looks fat

sumguy2006

I like models with some meat on their bones, but she is just a little funny shaped. Don't get me wrong, she's a knock out, but as a bikini model, not my type.

Aitch

Chunky!

joliangle

as William replied I am in shock that people able to get paid $7723 in four weeks on the computer. have you seen this web site DOMAIN.COM