Kris & Bruce Jenner

Do We LOOK Like We're Divorcing???

12/18/2012 8:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

121812_bruce_jenner_splash

Kris and Bruce Jenner are NOT BREAKING UP ... and to prove it, the reality couple put on a CLINIC in over-the-top public flirtation at an L.A. Christmas tree lot yesterday.

The rumors of an impending divorce have been swirling for weeks ... with reports that the leaders of the Kardashian squad are "faking" their relationship for the cameras.

But sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... the breakup talk is "total BS" ... and Kris and Bruce are still legitimately in love with each other.

As far as the eye-rolling PDA at the Xmas tree lot ... we're told that's just who they are.

DaveT

Seem happier than most couples walking down the street

TJ

Yes, DaveT-immense wealth makes people seem very, very happy!! What do they have to be unhappy about?
They have a luxurious lifestyle,most people can only dream about. Aren't they lucky!

andre herring king

the king of art

andre herring king

ok

Regina

Yeah, Bruce looks real thrilled to be there. He needs to drop her and let her fall on her butt in the dirt, where she belongs.

Regina

Geesh, you can't go one whole weekend without some Kardtrashian news. I don't know if Mama K is aware of this or not but 20 small children were slaughtered on Friday. Who gives a flying crap if she bought a Christmas tree or not. This is BEYOND moronic and stupid. It borders on the insane.

Diamond Goddess!

I don't believe they're divorcing.
Why would Bruce bolt now?
I always think of their "E! True Hollywood Story".
Bruce wanted to marry Kris, but Robert K didn't want to give her ANY money or child support in the divorce!
Bruce told Robert, "Just give Kris the divorce and I'LL pay for her kids," and Bruce already had 4 of his own!!!
This COMPLETELY blew my mind, and may also partially explain Kris' obsession with pimpin' the kids out.
I think Bruce and Kris are together 4 life!!!
We'll see...

Drama1245

I hate to say it but I almost miss the days where Paris Hilton was in the reality shows. I'd rather see her all over the magazines or TV if it meant this family went away. The only decent one is Scott, he seems normal at least (for the cameras I guess) These Kardashians never seem to go away!! If they choose to keep Kardashians on, please stop showing Kim cry. Her face does not move!

Emily

this is so uncomfortable... no 60 year olds behave like this

Michell

Bruce, is there any man left in you? She treats you like $hit and totally disrespected you in front of the cameras!!! Go off and fly your helicopter with your blinders on. Your a very nice guy and I'm sorry you don't feel you deserve better. Kris is ALL about the cash.

ts

Those two look like a pair of lesbians.

Jenna5960

I really like Bruce. He seems like the only one who has any common sense and decency but unfortunately you need money to live. People are always photographed lovey dovey before a divorce.

Mr. Principal

Kris is a gold digger who doesn't give a damn about Mr. Jenner. He's worth 100 million to her 35 million. She's about status. She stated she was changing her name back to Kardashian even though she's married to this dude. Who does that ?!? A disrespectful chick. He should find a lady that's real!

Kardashian Ass

Her legs up in the air? That's no acting.

nesha

they look so cute and bruce is a very handsome older man