'Twilight' Actor

Arrested After Alleged

Airport Pee-tastrophe

12/18/2012 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_Bronson-Pelletier_getty
"Twilight" actor Bronson Pelletier -- who played a member of the Wolf Pack in the saga -- was arrested yesterday in L.A. ... after allegedly getting drunk off his ass in the terminal and peeing in public.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, LAX police responded to a call about an unruly passenger on some airplane around 11:30 AM -- and when they arrived at the aircraft, they were told 25-year-old Pelletier had been creating a disturbance on board.

We're told officers removed Pelletier from the plane and determined he was too intoxicated to fly -- so they had him wait in the terminal for another flight.

According to law enforcement sources, cops then left the scene -- received a call just two hours later that Pelletier was urinating in public by the gate.

When they arrived for the second time -- around 2PM -- officers placed Pelletier under arrest for public intoxication.

Pelletier was taken to jail and booked for the misdemeanor. He was released shortly after.

We've reached out to Pelletier's people. So far, no word back.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I knew a guy that would get wasted in a classy Italian restaurant every weekend and end up peeing in potted palms, ferns and also the phone booth in the bar adjacent to the diningroom. They never complained because he threw do much money around.

gbass

They took him off the plane, placed him in public, said wait here in public, and came back later to arrest him for being drunk in a place they asked him to stay? Good luck making those charges stick!

jermar

He earns money for his limited role in a franchise movie series. He is too young and irresponsible to handle it. Does this kid have any family that can help him channel himself in the right direction? I don't see anyone else from that set going off like this.

Elmstreet1985

I met him and talked on Sunday night he was drunk there was a couple people sitting next to me just sitting in the alley in west Hollywood he was drunk talking to them they left we talked he mention something about being a twilight actor I thought as some extra we hanged at his place talked he get crazy when he drinks and well honestly does cocaine he was doing it in front of me he wanted me to slap him on his face hard I was like what the hell he wanted to hit me if I didn't hit him he is kind of cool and nice but crazy when he's drunk and high

jermar

seems this kid doesn't know how to handle his fame and money. Is there a family associated with him that can help him get his act together?

Que22

He was in Twilight? Guess I noised that.

2dags

Not funny...you are heading for trouble...

susan jon

His parents failed somewhere.....

Sjango

Ya know what they always say.ya gotta go ya gotta go. Anywhere in this case or hewas so drunk the wolf came out

EasilyHard

It doesnt help that no one in Hollywood eats Guy probably ate a pita chip a week prior

Joelle86

I used to date him...this doesn't surprise me at all lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2