'Twilight' Actor

Arrested After Alleged

Airport Pee-tastrophe

12/18/2012 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_Bronson-Pelletier_getty
"Twilight" actor Bronson Pelletier -- who played a member of the Wolf Pack in the saga -- was arrested yesterday in L.A. ... after allegedly getting drunk off his ass in the terminal and peeing in public.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, LAX police responded to a call about an unruly passenger on some airplane around 11:30 AM -- and when they arrived at the aircraft, they were told 25-year-old Pelletier had been creating a disturbance on board.

We're told officers removed Pelletier from the plane and determined he was too intoxicated to fly -- so they had him wait in the terminal for another flight.

According to law enforcement sources, cops then left the scene -- received a call just two hours later that Pelletier was urinating in public by the gate.

When they arrived for the second time -- around 2PM -- officers placed Pelletier under arrest for public intoxication.

Pelletier was taken to jail and booked for the misdemeanor. He was released shortly after.

We've reached out to Pelletier's people. So far, no word back.

kp

What a f'ing pee-brain.

ithoughtitwasgum

he can pee on me if he wants..x

Gretel

it's not that surprising. Drunks do that all the time.

Majestik

Come on folks, he has to be said.
He was marking his territory.

limon lizard

no no no morst

Cheryl A.

Classy!

MrEguy

pitiful and incomprehensible demoralization.

ray

gAnother case of selective law enforcement. Any "regular" drunk a$$hole would be arrested for indecent exposure and face a lifetime on a sexual predator list.

Carl

I'm glad that even on the extremely rare instances I become completely drunk I still have enough of my senses not to be that stupid. It amazes me how some people completely lose their senses.

jackmama311

kim krapdashian was seen drooling and running toward the urine soaked carpet.

LittleBIt

Jerkoff!!!!!!!

BW

I'm 46 and I've been drinking since I was 20 and I have never done anything like this, you must be a complete ediot.

ashley

That's "The Situation's" son right dere ....

Majestik

Gotta love how this guy gets arrested for being drunk in public and last weekend we have a photo of some guy most people never heard of plastered on TMZ pissing in a potted plant in a club.
Liho has done ten times worse than this and is still walking around after a slap on the wrist. Maybe someone should encourage LIHO to go squat by the gate at LAX and take a dump and she'll finally do jail time.

Nobrows

Are all actors jerks? What is with guys going to the bathroom in public?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments