Radio Station to Keyshia Cole

Quit Your Bitching ...

You Were Always #2

12/19/2012 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1219_kmel_san_francisco_keyshia_cole_article
Keyshia Cole is sorely mistaken if she believes she got bumped to make room for a singer named The Weeknd at a concert in Oakland this week -- at least according to the San Fran radio station behind the show ... because fact is, she wasn't headliner material to begin with.

Keyshia went off on Twitter Monday night -- the same night as KMEL 106's Holiday House of Soul concert -- claiming she bailed on the show because KMEL contacted her last minute to tell her she'd be opening for The Weeknd ... instead of headlining the show herself.

She wrote, "EVERY F**KING YEAR I do something major for my city! @KMEL has the nerve to tell me at the last minute they want me to open for the weeknd."

She added, "No disrespect to the weeknd. Why the hell would @106KMEL ask me to open for him in My home town! Where I give back! Where IM FROM! #NO"

But KMEL tells TMZ, it's all a case of miscommunication -- saying, “We were surprised to see Keyshia Cole’s Tweets the night of our show ... as she was never scheduled to be the show’s final act."

KMEL added, "When we were notified a week before her performance that she planned to cancel, we immediately removed her name from all advertising and promotion and offered refunds to those fans who requested."

R&B singer Jeremih replaced Keyshia when she abandoned ship.

SusanCoyote

First of all - WHO? Second - Oakland is super ghetto.

ғυтυяεм ♀

"Black women with blonde hair look like Duracell batteries."

iamshizz

Hate when ppl comment 'who?' If yu didn't know who it was in the first place why the hell wud yu click on it?

Pink

Dear Santa all I want for Christmas is for bi-racial Keke to have several seats, and please send this bit@h with a bad attitude to another planet, thank you Dear Santa.

Opinionof1

She's not that big of an artist anymore. Who is the Weekend?

some guy

Guys... seriously... I also have exclusive rights to look at what I make when I poop in the toilet.

lovehandles

I want to say sorry for my comment. About keyshia Cole sucking Dick. What ever sing a sad love song about it. A Dick in the mouth pic might do you good. With your sexy ass.

YorkieLuv

They were happy enough to have her headline their Christmas Concert/Jingle Ball or whatever.. up until she moved to Atlanta & had a baby.

I've never heard of the Weekend....

Toallthehatersoftheworld

She is a crybaby always crying about something I can't believe she got a husband how does he deal with her attuide

Carl

Whenever someone says "No disrespect" the next thing out of their mouth will be disrespectful.

jmarie

First of all. The concert was in SAN FRANCISCO at The Warfield & Keyshia Cole is from OAKLAND! Across the water. She doesn't do **** for SF and mostly everybody going was going for THE WEEKND. It was still an AMAZING show without her ratchet ass. She need to stay her ass out of Cali

jmarie

First of all. her RATCHET ass is from Oakland, across the bay not from San Francisco and the show was at the Warfield in SAN FRANCISCO. She doesn't do anything for SF or the Bay in general. Really all she did was show her fans, the few she has that she didn't care about performing for them bcuz it's all about her. She needs to take a seat and remember where she come from before she tries coming back to Cali expecting love from fans. She was a crackhead baby so this all makes sense.

My2cent

I love keyshia cole

DeMarcus

Keyshia Cole has a song in the top 10 song on billboards and two platinum albums now who exactly is The Weekend. Its not her ego its the point she shouldn't be opening for a group in her hometown. That's like Justin Bieber opening up for Colby O'Donis in his home town.

joey1978

Here we go with this ghetto queen.