Lindsay Lohan

I'm Not a Trailer-Trashing

Toilet Clogger!

12/19/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_lindsay_lohan_toilet_composite
Lindsay Lohan says she's been framed -- she couldn't have trashed her "Scary Movie 5" trailer ... 'cause it was trashed when she got there, and producers retaliated because they were pissed off she was a no-show for the first day of shooting ... so Lindsay is telling close friends.

Lindsay is pissed at reports claiming she clogged her toilet -- along with all the other toilets on the set.

Now here's Lindsay's story -- she's telling friends producers were ferociously upset she missed the kickoff day ... even though she told them she had walking pneumonia and doctors ordered her NOT to fly.

We're told when she arrived belatedly, the trailer was a disaster -- the shower and toilet were not working ... and she had to do her biz in adjoining trailers.

It was only after the shoot that Lindsay was accused of wreaking plumbing havoc and told she would not get her full paycheck ... to cover repair costs.

LiLo's friends say her people and movie honchos went back and forth for weeks before she finally waived the white flag ... and tens of thousands of bucks were deducted from her paycheck.

Laura

When she's in jail, she'll be cleaning toilets--oh, the irony.

Andyconda

5 Things You Didn't Know About Lady Gaga's Man, Taylor Kinney

Jimmy Fallon to Replace Jay Leno as Next 'Tonight Show' Host

How The Royals Are Spending Christmas

Nick Cannon: I Dumped Kim Kardashian Because Of Sex Tape

Lindsay Lohan Trashed 'Scary Movie 5' Trailer After Private Jet Snub

Michael Lohan: I'll Bail Lindsay Out Of Debt IF She Goes To Rehab

HOLLYSCOOP EXCLUSIVE
DECEMBER 19, 2012 by: MADISON VANDERBERG

By now we’ve all heard how Lindsay Lohan has NO money. She owes a few hundred thousand to the IRS, she owes a little less than 20 grand to a storage unit, and now Lindsay is reportedly claiming that she wants to get a shrink but can’t afford it. Boo hoo.

Well, in walks her knight in shining armor, her dad Michael Lohan!
“The cost of rehab will be taken care of IF she wants or agrees to go [to rehab]! I believe she wants it, now the ball is in her court! I will arrange for the RIGHT treatment and program, for as long as it takes which is 6 months or more!” Michael tells Hollyscoop exclusively.

So Michael will get Lindsay the help she needs on HIS dime. There is absolutely no excuse for Lindsay to avoid rehab or counseling any longer, unless her “I wish I could afford counseling” statements are all just empty threats to get sympathy.

Not only is Michael on LiLo’s side, so is Dr. Drew Pinksy. Yes, THAT Dr. Drew.

“Dr. Drew is a close friend of the family and persistently has tried to get Lindsay the treatment she so desperately needs,” says Michael.

Mumra the Ever Living

A Great Lohan Quote:
I want to win an Oscar. I want to be known for more than, like, going out. For being the 'party girl'. I hate that. I bust my ass when I'm filming and when I have time off, yeah, I like to go out and dance.
Well congratulations Lindsay!!! You are now known as the cracked out, alcoholic wasted azz, has been who trashes trailers and clogs up toilets through drunken petulance.
God, just wait until this POS hits bottom and starts doing PCP laced cigarettes along with her Meth and Booze. The carnage will be frightening. That's not a joke, that's the truth.

Craptastic

Note to Lindsay:
Stop lying. Go get help. For real this time. Aren't you sick of all this crap? No pun intended.

Andyconda

whats the rules on a Bakers act? because I think we are beyond those

Cinner

Everything is always someone else's fault. Excuse after excuse.

UPYOURS

Clapton is now suing Linds, she started singing "I clogged the crapper, but I did not flush the thing"......

Andyconda

when its yellow let it mellow, when its brown flush it down..
when you shove clothes let it blow

D

1. Delusional
2. Pathological Liar
3. Kleptomaniac
4. Trailer trasher
5. Toilet clogger
6. Powder lover
Oops, gotta get back to work.

svt

Lindsay Lohan clogins, will be her new nick name for now...

Andyconda

was she singing her hit song " Milk, Milk, Lemonade
Round the back where chocolates made
(4x)"

fleabag73

OK, lemme see if I have this right this am. A school gets shot up, Brooke Mueller does a drive thru rehab, and The Cracken has NO money for a shrink, and Blowhole Lohan is gonna fund her "rehab"? WTF!!!!!!
JUSTICE FOR CRACKIE!
TEAM ALLRED!

hugh

Oh look, another Lindsay Lohan denial story. Yippie!!!!!

anonymous

Isn't it amazing how all these things keep happening when she's around but amazingly enough they are never her fault? What a tart! Get a grip sweetheart, good grief already.

anonymous

let e take a guess here: this story isn't true either.