Lindsay Lohan

I'm Not a Trailer-Trashing

Toilet Clogger!

12/19/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_lindsay_lohan_toilet_composite
Lindsay Lohan says she's been framed -- she couldn't have trashed her "Scary Movie 5" trailer ... 'cause it was trashed when she got there, and producers retaliated because they were pissed off she was a no-show for the first day of shooting ... so Lindsay is telling close friends.

Lindsay is pissed at reports claiming she clogged her toilet -- along with all the other toilets on the set.

Now here's Lindsay's story -- she's telling friends producers were ferociously upset she missed the kickoff day ... even though she told them she had walking pneumonia and doctors ordered her NOT to fly.

We're told when she arrived belatedly, the trailer was a disaster -- the shower and toilet were not working ... and she had to do her biz in adjoining trailers.

It was only after the shoot that Lindsay was accused of wreaking plumbing havoc and told she would not get her full paycheck ... to cover repair costs.

LiLo's friends say her people and movie honchos went back and forth for weeks before she finally waived the white flag ... and tens of thousands of bucks were deducted from her paycheck.

Andyconda

Movie roles for lohan
"splash 2 when nature calls"
"hershey squirts a love story"
"jail house blockage"
"blame it on tacos'
"mean hurls"
"willy wonka an her chocolate factory"
"just my chunk"
"poo lagoon"

Its Nikki Bitches

DOUCHE BAG DADDY AT IT AGAIN

Michael Lohan: I'll Bail Lindsay Out Of Debt IF She Goes To Rehab

hollyscoop EXCLUSIVE
December 19, 2012by: Madison Vanderberg

By now we’ve all heard how Lindsay Lohan has NO money. She owes a few hundred thousand to the IRS, she owes a little less than 20 grand to a storage unit, and now Lindsay is reportedly claiming that she wants to get a shrink but can’t afford it. Boo hoo.

Well, in walks her knight in shining armor, her dad Michael Lohan!

“The cost of rehab will be taken care of IF she wants or agrees to go [to rehab]! I believe she wants it, now the ball is in her court! I will arrange for the RIGHT treatment and program, for as long as it takes which is 6 months or more!” Michael tells Hollyscoop exclusively.

So Michael will get Lindsay the help she needs on HIS dime. There is absolutely no excuse for Lindsay to avoid rehab or counseling any longer, unless her “I wish I could afford counseling” statements are all just empty threats to get sympathy.

Not only is Michael on LiLo’s side, so is Dr. Drew Pinksy. Yes, THAT Dr. Drew.

“Dr. Drew is a close friend of the family and persistently has tried to get Lindsay the treatment she so desperately needs,” says Michael.

Michael previously tried to stage an intervention for Lindsay, but Dr. Drew told Hollyscoop he couldn’t be involved as his high-profile would scare Lindsay away, “[Michael] contacted me and I thought it would be a bad idea if I were a part of [the intervention] so I referred him to other people,” he tells us, explaining that Lindsay wouldn’t comply with the intervention if Dr. Drew came knocking at her door, “there would be no opportunity to start the intervention if I show up. Lindsay would be gone.”

YOU DONT WORK AS$HOLE, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BAIL HER OUT??

OH, THATS RIGHT YOU SELL BS STORYS TO GOSSIP SITES.

LOSEEEEEERRRRRRR!

Its Nikki Bitches

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT MY FRIENDS.

EdSheeran Talks About Partying On @TheWantedMusic Tour Bus with Lindsay Lohan http://bit.ly/URdzgW

Andyconda

that next casting couch is going to be NASTY..

Jimmyzee

Lindsay, UR a Toilet!!!!!!

janet

I'm still laughing at how Lohans 'people' and movie honchos (the SM5 producers) went back and fourth for weeks before Lohan 'waived the white flag' and tens of thousands were deducted from her pay. It's a polite way of saying Lohan didn't get squat.

Lohan didn't raise any white flags. Breach Of Contract was already in place when they got wind that Lohans been wasted in a NYC hotel room for 3 days and 'not fit to work'. That's the white flag.

When Lohan missed her flight to Atlanta for the shoot because she was wasted, Lohan knew she had to cover her ass. Oh, let's play emergency room. Lohan claims she's had walking pneumonia for the last 3 weeks. Funny how the emergency room doctor didn't sign off on that and anything else.

Lohan was tripping over her own fake sick lies and couldn't keep them stright. Of course they already knew this.

Hey did Lifetime take all of Lohans shyt out of her pay?

cornishgamehen83

Lindsay told close friends? They must be real WINNERS like her. Stop breathing my air and disappear

Its Nikki Bitches

DUDE, LINDSAY DID IT TO YOU!!!!

On Partying With The Wanted & Lindsay Lohan
Ed recalls being on the tour bus from Boston to Philadelphia and having “lots of Jager bombs. I woke up with some bruises on me the next day, and I wasn’t quite sure how I got them.”

Read more: http://ryan.kiisfm.com/pages/ryansrecap.html?feed=152739&article=10651025#ixzz2FXG0RjAS

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

DISGUSTING!

dusty

anyone whom has ever tried cocaine before will tell you that she probably clogged all the toilets.

Luca Brazzi

Hey Sweety ... Look up the definition of Narcissism
to better understand yourself?

That Pop Life..yeah..

This bitch is down right NASTY and TRIFLING...Looking like a BLISTERING

Chuck D of Valpo

Call it a hunch, but her next blockbuster movie dressing trailer will be a port-a-potty.

Fluffy

Cool! MilLo will pay for her rehab for at least 6 months! That's about $10K a week times 26 weeks. I wish I had a quarter million dollars laying around too.

LindsayLohan