Lindsay Lohan

I'm Not a Trailer-Trashing

Toilet Clogger!

12/19/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_lindsay_lohan_toilet_composite
Lindsay Lohan says she's been framed -- she couldn't have trashed her "Scary Movie 5" trailer ... 'cause it was trashed when she got there, and producers retaliated because they were pissed off she was a no-show for the first day of shooting ... so Lindsay is telling close friends.

Lindsay is pissed at reports claiming she clogged her toilet -- along with all the other toilets on the set.

Now here's Lindsay's story -- she's telling friends producers were ferociously upset she missed the kickoff day ... even though she told them she had walking pneumonia and doctors ordered her NOT to fly.

We're told when she arrived belatedly, the trailer was a disaster -- the shower and toilet were not working ... and she had to do her biz in adjoining trailers.

It was only after the shoot that Lindsay was accused of wreaking plumbing havoc and told she would not get her full paycheck ... to cover repair costs.

LiLo's friends say her people and movie honchos went back and forth for weeks before she finally waived the white flag ... and tens of thousands of bucks were deducted from her paycheck.

Andyconda

Now its at 100% that she did it..even her Fcktard fans see is a POS..but they like those actions..
If she screws peoples stuff up it gives them the big O

magmax

Lindsay's new excuse:
"I was cleaning my ass and it went off"

Que22

Please stop putting her in the news. She is not worth it. Next.

LLsez

"Daddy---triple-ply toilet paper is out to get me!!"

SPAM

Linds turned down an endorsement for a "Don't Drink And Drive" campaign. Instead, she's firmly behind "Gack Coke And Steal". Or "Guzzle Booze And Gypsy-Punch". One of those.

ketjo

ROL has this need video of a Golden Eagle swooping down and picking up a toddler in a park in Washington State......Love the way people say that could never happen......I've watched as a hawk swooped down into the chicken yard one day and picked up a rooster 5 times his size and fly off with it...Fortunately the Hawk didn't get very far....Unfortunately the rooster broke his neck when he fell from 50 ft up in the air........and Fortunately he was a young rooster so he still tasted pretty good cooked in a pot with dumplings for supper.....LOL

Mumra the Ever Living

So how much did it cost TMZ for this "EXCLUSIVE"?
God TMZ, how something be an EXCLUSIVE when other gossip sites and mainstream newspapers are reporting it - and reporting the studio side of it and not just that POS Lohan?
Just because you have some paid for crap from Lohan herself or her mother doesn't make this an EXCLUSIVE

Chase

I thought c0ke gave u the runs...

SmittenKitten

almost a million votes on that poll...and it is 100% YES....I've never seen such a thing...hahaha

Big Llama

Test, sorry.

Testing bold
Testing italic

taz

What was she sending down the toilet? Her career?

ketjo

See the mention of the way the fake blood was smeared all over the trailer just show intent.......and meanest....I mean what normal person would do that....? I bet she spent a better part of 2 or 3 hours doing all that damage....stealing those cloths, and trashing that trailer.....that is pure vindictiveness ...Like a 7 yr old..... One of my grandsons got mad at his brother the other day and deliberately destroyed his favorite toy tractor by pulling the tires off and braking the hitch... and then denied he did it when I watched him pick the toy up off the floor and walk off with it....just before his baby brother brings it to me crying because it was brokeddd ! as he said...That's about her mental age. a spoiled rotten 7 yr old princess.of poop....

RaiderGirl

Does she ever accept responsibility for anything she does? Or just play the blame game!

laffnbear

I've never seen a 100per cent vote on any TMZ poll. I guess this means she definitely did it.

jaythepirate

No way would that trash Lohan wave a white flag over tens of thousands of dollars if she didn't do it. That's one nasty hoe