Miley's B'day Gift

Grabs a Handful of

'Big Booty Ho'

12/19/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_miley_cyrus_butt_grab
Miley Cyrus
had a butt-naked birthday celebration -- latching on to a stripper's bare ass, and TMZ has the first pic of the awesome encounter ... inspired by none other than 2 Chainz!

Miley rang in her 20th last month with a house party in Hollywood ... and sources inside the bash tell us Miley's friends ordered a few strippers -- one of whom dropped a booty-shaking lap dance on the birthday girl.

We're told Miley couldn't resist (we understand) ... jumped up, hugged the dancer and grabbed her ample butt, which was busy swallowing a pink g-string.

Miley issued a warning tweet before her birthday ... "if I don't get atleast one big booty hoe my friends are officially not my friends anymore" -- a clear nod to "Birthday Song" by 2 Chainz.

Even with Miley's hands-on approach ... her stripper-palooza was totally G-rated compared to her bf Liam Hemsworth's last birthday cake.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

She's gonna need a bigger walk in closet to come out of the closet.

Rico416

She looks like Justin beiber in the pic lol

jb

are you sure that's not Ellen?

jb

are you sure this isn't Ellen?

Chicks02

That's what she wanted for her birthday ppl ! That's what friends are for ;-) if I were her I would ban my "friends" from bringing in any recording devices, some things should be private. I have seen worse though, and she knows what she is doing, she is giving us something to talk bout....WORKING. Any how You go MILEY Y.O.L.O

YorkieLuv

WTH.... ???

I almost cried with the way she butchered Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell".... & now this !

Rich

Hope she had a gallon of hand sanitizer. what a NASTY LOOKING smelly butt!!!!

Rich

Sadly she's almost a HAS BEEN...She must think this will bring her back!!! Sillyyyy child!!!!

CorkiDeCat

Hope that is not her 0 face...

Catrina

Live a little!!! She's young and having fun!! You people are so judgmental!!

Bug

absolute slut. she has single-handedly destroyed her reputation long before she grabbed this gals ass.

kn21043

to me its not that big of a deal, other people her age do the same thing except she is famous, besides she is a saint compared to some of the people i know....ugh

Toallthehatersoftheworld

She young lighten up people the girl is only twenty I'm much older and I want a big booty gurl

Patti

Mommy and daddy must be so proud of how their daughter turned out! What a disgusting guz ball!! I'm shocked she's engaged to such a nice guy. No taste!

D-INCARNATION

She needs to trade hair with the stripper.....