Miley's B'day Gift

Grabs a Handful of

'Big Booty Ho'

12/19/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_miley_cyrus_butt_grab
Miley Cyrus
had a butt-naked birthday celebration -- latching on to a stripper's bare ass, and TMZ has the first pic of the awesome encounter ... inspired by none other than 2 Chainz!

Miley rang in her 20th last month with a house party in Hollywood ... and sources inside the bash tell us Miley's friends ordered a few strippers -- one of whom dropped a booty-shaking lap dance on the birthday girl.

We're told Miley couldn't resist (we understand) ... jumped up, hugged the dancer and grabbed her ample butt, which was busy swallowing a pink g-string.

Miley issued a warning tweet before her birthday ... "if I don't get atleast one big booty hoe my friends are officially not my friends anymore" -- a clear nod to "Birthday Song" by 2 Chainz.

Even with Miley's hands-on approach ... her stripper-palooza was totally G-rated compared to her bf Liam Hemsworth's last birthday cake.

Chase

She really tries too hard. It's obvious to everyone her "career" is over; no one cares about her music and she has ZERO chance at movie stardom. Every day it seems that she is trying to be like P!nk and she just fails miserably, she doesn't have 1/10th of P!nk's talent. Also, am I the only one who gets lezbo vibes from her?

Genjerleigh

Miley is so trashy

Rhubino

I feel like washing MY hands.

really! really?

Her new image is a huge turn-off, She should fire her stylist and shift toward a look and sound that doesn't alienate the public--if she wants to rekindle her previous success. Her Billy Idol cover was ridiculously bad.

taz

Miley really does have possum for brains. No wait, that' an insult to possum's.

Chet Sanders

Man she sure is ugly, and I feel sorry for that stripper too.

susie

Is that Justin Bieber?

susie

is that Justin Bieber?

LISA

She used to be so ..... normal. What is up with her fascination with strippers and transvestites?

Miki

She bi now? Not that I care, but she has such a hot boyfriend.

Big azall Hell

She is lame as hell. Only person worse is Taylor Swift.

ria

She's trying to hard. This is something non talented Rihanna does.

KayInSA

I was thinking yesterday that she's beginning to look like a lesbian. Now today, I wonder if she is really a closeted lesbian aching to come out and Liam is her beard.

PG

She turned into a nasty little s k a n k.

jen