LeAnn Rimes

Unstable on Stage

at 'X Factor?'

12/20/2012 6:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122012_rimes_xfactor
LeAnn Rimes took the stage on "X Factor" last night, and delivered a weird performance that has a lot of people wondering if she hit the bottle before taking the mic.

LeAnn joined finalist Carly Rose Sonenclar for a duet. The good news -- Carly Rose did great. But when LeAnn chimed in, she looked wobbly and seemed to meander as the song went along.

At one point, LeAnn clutched Carly Rose, arguably to maintain her balance.

Check out the video, and then, we gotta ask ....

Lynn Martz

I got to say. She did do a great job keeping it together. She also could have been nervous. She did give that young lady th e thrill of a lifetime. You can see it on leanns face that she also enjoyed giving that moment to that young girl. I do feel that she could have given the girl a lot more room to shine. It also looks like she leann lost the words in the beginning.
You can see that LeAnn is obviously stressed. I think that Eddie should publicly come clean on his affairs. Its not a private matter. Eddie made it that way when he married another woman but continued to live a single life. Both LeAnn and Eddie have destroyed the emotions of other people. And now have the Nards to get upset because the ones they hurt still haven't finished healing. Eddie could help heal this situation by coming clean so that the ones he has hurt feel vindicated. LeAnn did it.

BAnn12

LeAnn was absolutely embarrassing... Who forgets their own lyrics and tries to out sing a 13 year old... Poor Carly you could see the fear on he face.. Carly did not deserve that kind of performance from a veteran country singer who's been around for years..

MYOB

She is a pathetic home wrecking ugly talentless skank...She needs to crawl back under the rock she came from. America can't stand you!!!!

Shhh

WHY IS SHE EVEN NEWSWORTHY? THIS HOMEWRECKER HAD 1 HIT SONG.

Shhh

I'd much rather read about a Kardashian on here than this.

cwinderbaum

Funny as soon as I saw her and heard her sing... I said to my wife "Something is not right with her, she appears to be out of it?"...Also look at Carly Rae's face when she first comes out.... Poor kid did not know what to do!

rob-in-austin

very nice introduction and glimpse into fame for young miss Sonenclare.

bozzman

she was on something. she's too talented to give that bad of a performance sober. sad

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Crack head brandy needs to keep her kids away

ria

I'm not kidding, after I read the part that LeAnn was on Xfactor performing, I paused my reading and thought wth is she doing there THEN it hit me, omg she's a singer. I totally forgot. That was crazy to me. It's funny for awhile now, when I see her name, singer doesn't come to mind, homewrecker does. And also, I watched the clip and I have always loved that song and even I remember the whole lyrics, I was singing along, she really messed up in the words and everything. Smh.

range25

Horrible performance by LeAnn!! Wonder what Simon and LA Reid are really thinking? She is clearly stumbling her gait and her song. She makes the ugliest faces and at 1:56 when she's holding on to poor Carly, it looks like she's taking a ****. I feel bad for Carly this was suppose to be about her and LeAnn screwed it up like she got her husband.

hopeee12

Why is she famous again? Other then being famous for being a whore!

Areader

It was a live performance that went fine!

I think some are looking at things to find wrong with LeAnn Rimes!

M

HOLY CRAP BATMAN.... THEY BOTH SUCKED GIANT DONKEY BALLS!!!!

wendy

ever since this whole marriage scandal she is extremly nervous on stage and in interviews