LeAnn Rimes

Unstable on Stage

at 'X Factor?'

12/20/2012 6:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122012_rimes_xfactor
LeAnn Rimes took the stage on "X Factor" last night, and delivered a weird performance that has a lot of people wondering if she hit the bottle before taking the mic.

LeAnn joined finalist Carly Rose Sonenclar for a duet. The good news -- Carly Rose did great. But when LeAnn chimed in, she looked wobbly and seemed to meander as the song went along.

At one point, LeAnn clutched Carly Rose, arguably to maintain her balance.

Check out the video, and then, we gotta ask ....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Home Skillet

There's no way she's sober in that clip.

DWeaver

Perhaps the only positive that comes out of this is it's something that teaches young Carly Rose about substance abuse and what not to do when famous. It's better she learns those things since she will be in the music industry, whether she wins the show or not.

Ruben

Seemed me that Leann clutched her because Leann as trying to kepp up with the high a$$ notes Carly was hitting, not a stubbling thing. I think Leann's behavior was a little.. strange.. but I think that had more to do with her getting out sung on her own song.

Areawoman

I saw the performance and yes, it was over the top. But that seems to be her persona and reason d'être.

Ginger

Watch out for your boys, Eddie. She is insanely jealous and no telling just what she'll do. Never leave them alone with her.

lolurdumb

People still watch those shows???? Smh

Danielle

I thought she looked fine. I think people just like to target LeeAnn these days.

Areawoman

*raison* damn you auto correct!

Beth

That was f"d up!! She is a mess. Major issues. Poor Carly having to go through that.

Jody

I don't know about being out of it, but I do know she needs to eat something and stop with the facial surgeries.

Pudding Tang

Yes, REAL entertainment for pea brains.

joey1978

Heres another mess. Lets see if the racial slurs pop up now. Cuz if it was halle berry, she would be everything in the dictionary.

Sandy

I was thinking am I crazy but does she looks crazy, I think even poor Carly who she sang with noticed it and didn't know what to do and the hosts and judges had to have noticed and didn't know what to say or do,She lookde really bad and just crazy, She needs to go back to rehab,

FlamingoNut

Another one that just won't go away. I can't believe how E! is constantly showing the special about her. Talk about a nobody cares scenario...

No More Lohan