Madonna Threatens Fans

Over Cigarettes

If You Smoke, I'll Cancel My Concert!

12/21/2012 4:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

122012_madonna_launch
Madonna made a serious threat to a bunch of her cigarette-smoking fans in Chile last night ... PUT OUT YOUR BUTTS ... OR I'M NOT GONNA PERFORM!!

It all went down during a sound check for her concert at an open-air theater in Santiago ... when some secondhand smoke blew up in Madge's face ... so Madge blew up on the smokers.

"There are people smoking right now, " the singer lashed out ... "No smoking!"

"If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show."

She continued, "You don't care about me? I don't care about you. All right? Are we going to play that game? I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke ..  Entiendes?"

"You're looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I'm a stupid f**king idiot."

In the end, the smoke-aholics extinguished their ciggies ... and Madge went on to perform a bunch of her hits, including the song "Human Nature."

... and she's not sorry.

Muse.ical

Phuhk that washed-up tranny looking singer that likes to expose her disgusting t*ts. I have NO clue why anyone would want to go see someone that's as old and washed up like her trying to act like a kid, and exposing her GROSS t*ts and boney/vein-filled arms, it's hilarious. GROSS. PUKE.

Chad

She's made me mad this year, but I will give it to her, she knows how to stand up for herself. I would be the same way, put them out or I'm not performing. Good for her.

Muse.ical

And furthermore: She used to smoke like a freight train, so POT meet KETTLE.

manbearpig

sounds like people need to start smoking

WiddoMouse

Was this going to be a free concert? If they paid for it, and it was an outdoor concert, it's none of her business. It reminds me of some of those holier than thou restaurants that say they won't serve mustard (or ketchup) with their hotdogs. Give me a break. If I paid for it, I should be able to put caramel sauce on my hotdog.

Cj

Don't cry for her Argentina and don't blow smoke at her Chile.

corky

As a person that has really bad attacks when I'm around people smoking, I tend to agree with her. I walk by people smoking outside and I'm wheezing for five minutes.

kells

Why anyone would pay to see this self absorbed fool is beyond me. She is disgusting.

feelicks

respect your elders .. what is she like 90

JulieMay

Her daughter smokes. I wonder if she says that to her too.

zolopher

Well I'd say good for her if she wasn't such a hypocrite.... Stomp bumming smokes if thats your stance!

Meredith

I thought she smoked.

Ming

She is such a drama queen. Go away already.

moniquev

why do you say she threatened "fans"? - could have been stadium workers if it was during a sound check

shell88

Ok no cigs dats cooo but what about da sex disrespect 2 religion n otha things she's done. I like my girl but don't b your on hypicrite. What u do 2 others will come back in a different shape n form