Madonna Threatens Fans

Over Cigarettes

If You Smoke, I'll Cancel My Concert!

12/21/2012 4:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

122012_madonna_launch
Madonna made a serious threat to a bunch of her cigarette-smoking fans in Chile last night ... PUT OUT YOUR BUTTS ... OR I'M NOT GONNA PERFORM!!

It all went down during a sound check for her concert at an open-air theater in Santiago ... when some secondhand smoke blew up in Madge's face ... so Madge blew up on the smokers.

"There are people smoking right now, " the singer lashed out ... "No smoking!"

"If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show."

She continued, "You don't care about me? I don't care about you. All right? Are we going to play that game? I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke ..  Entiendes?"

"You're looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I'm a stupid f**king idiot."

In the end, the smoke-aholics extinguished their ciggies ... and Madge went on to perform a bunch of her hits, including the song "Human Nature."

... and she's not sorry.

Dubbz360

Can I get a bust down?

EatMe

Wow, look at all those empty seats! Madonna is a step away from performing at small town fairs and malls. She should know better than to diss the few fans she has left.

plum

she an old witch...and i really mean witch. i picture living in a house w a black cauldron and eating childrens souls to keep herself alive.

Jenn

I would have happily lit up to avoid having to listen to her god-awful music... and I'm not even a smoker.

svt

Slash must be cursing the moon on this.....Cigarette in mouth Heineken in hand. Light up!

Pepsi1030

Did anyone notice all of the empty bleacher seats that didn't sell? That's how relevant she is.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I viewed the entire video, and it looks to me like she was annoyed that the venue was only filled to about 1/8 of its capacity. And what's with the umbrella? She's already wearing a hooded jacket. In her heyday they would have built a giant canopy to completely protect Miss Thing. My my.

PurpleRain

I guess you don't care that your daughter smokes f* face.

Rocky

Nobody wants to see her old ass perform

mafoo

i never realised Madonna had a segment dedicated to the sith lords in her tour...

Nobrows

Yes . . . she makes the rules for everyone. She's the queen of the world. Get over yourself, Madonna. You are not cool and certainly not young!

chile

F... you Madonna ..

ray

is that all it takes to shut her up? smoke em if you got em

Antsixsixsix