Madonna Threatens Fans

Over Cigarettes

If You Smoke, I'll Cancel My Concert!

12/21/2012 4:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

122012_madonna_launch
Madonna made a serious threat to a bunch of her cigarette-smoking fans in Chile last night ... PUT OUT YOUR BUTTS ... OR I'M NOT GONNA PERFORM!!

It all went down during a sound check for her concert at an open-air theater in Santiago ... when some secondhand smoke blew up in Madge's face ... so Madge blew up on the smokers.

"There are people smoking right now, " the singer lashed out ... "No smoking!"

"If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show."

She continued, "You don't care about me? I don't care about you. All right? Are we going to play that game? I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke ..  Entiendes?"

"You're looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I'm a stupid f**king idiot."

In the end, the smoke-aholics extinguished their ciggies ... and Madge went on to perform a bunch of her hits, including the song "Human Nature."

... and she's not sorry.

Toto1984

****ing smokers needs to learn some manners

Jesus Chrisko

Maybe they kept doing it cuz... you know... they might not speak english? ****ing whore, how is she still relevent?

jl

Two things stand out. The stadium she's playing at looks pretty empty and what kind of a stage is she performing on? I've seen bigger crowds and more elaborate stages at a middle school talent show.

Lissy7

She has always been disrespectful

canadasue

She's losing it. She played a show here in Vancouver in October and she repeatedly berated a fan for not knowing the words to one of her songs. Geriatric b*&$@!

Santasunsetwoodica

Madonna dry like a raisin!

JB

Who on earth still goes to Madonna concerts???

Nigeria

Is that bitch still alive?

Kabala

That's pretty hypocritical of her - in one of her most well known photos she has a long cig hanging out of her mouth.

Really

People pay good money to see you Madonna and you have no right to tell them what they can do! Just be grateful there are still people out there willing to come to your shows!!!

LorrieL

Look. . .Madge hasn't been "smokin" for years. You'd have way more fun doing bingo @ the nursing home & you can light up too!

Tiffany

This is the same woman who has started concerts by pretending to shoot audience members? She is so irrelevant now a days. Geez, time to accept your AARP membership and move on.

batterup

They should make a deal. Only if she doesnt flash her saggy old boobs

tleeg

I took my wife to see Madonna 3 years ago in Los Angeles and she wouldnt allow the A/C to be turned on in the arena cause it messed with her voice. It was hot as hell in that place people were passing out. I understand wanting to perform top notch but gimme a fu*king break. Shes a stuck up bitch.

Athina

I don't blame her at all. The fumes from them could catch in her throat and she could end up gagging on that stench.