Madonna Threatens Fans

Over Cigarettes

If You Smoke, I'll Cancel My Concert!

12/21/2012 4:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

122012_madonna_launch
Madonna made a serious threat to a bunch of her cigarette-smoking fans in Chile last night ... PUT OUT YOUR BUTTS ... OR I'M NOT GONNA PERFORM!!

It all went down during a sound check for her concert at an open-air theater in Santiago ... when some secondhand smoke blew up in Madge's face ... so Madge blew up on the smokers.

"There are people smoking right now, " the singer lashed out ... "No smoking!"

"If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show."

She continued, "You don't care about me? I don't care about you. All right? Are we going to play that game? I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke ..  Entiendes?"

"You're looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I'm a stupid f**king idiot."

In the end, the smoke-aholics extinguished their ciggies ... and Madge went on to perform a bunch of her hits, including the song "Human Nature."

... and she's not sorry.

Tee

I'm a non-smoker...I don't wanna smell that ****. I understand, but was she performing outside, or inside?

Ben

I can't understand what smoking as got to do with Lip Syncing?

verlinda

Why pay to see this wore- c u n t

ThiisCoolChiick

I love how so many people mention the empty seats. Of course there were empty seats. This was during the sound check. Hours before the show.

Barbara

getting cranky in her old age maybe....

Drama1245

She used to smoke in the 80's. This is also the woman who didn't allow her kids to watch tv as children but made a cofffee table book called SEX.

Toilethead

I can't stand her and I think her music is garbage, but I'm glad she did that. Nobody should be forced to breathe second hand smoke.

belladonna

Maybe she should share that opinion with her daughter, who has been seen puffing away.

Jody

Someone needs to get off her high horse. These people are not sitting in her home, they are in an open air stadium where they paid a lot of money for tickets to see her.

Shut up and sing bitch.

2drk2fck

hmm Im pretty sure she smokes as does her daughter.....I find it also hard to believe with the crowd she ran with in NYC she didnt do a mulitude of drugs and drinking, not judging but such a hypocryte!

Mishel

really? your concerned about second hand smoke but your looking for Molly while your at a concert. Right smoking is bad but doing MDMA is ok? Your a fu#$ing tool!!!

Funkwell

SHE CAN'T SING IF PEOPLE SMOKE? GOOD THING SHE LIP-SYNCS. WHAT A C-BOMB!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She's just a little testy because she clogged the backstage toilets with her huge bowel movement ha ha....

Gegee

She's a hypocrite, she used to be a smoker!

JesseMeow

**** you Madonna. You are so irrelevant anymore.