Madonna Threatens Fans

Over Cigarettes

If You Smoke, I'll Cancel My Concert!

12/21/2012 4:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

122012_madonna_launch
Madonna made a serious threat to a bunch of her cigarette-smoking fans in Chile last night ... PUT OUT YOUR BUTTS ... OR I'M NOT GONNA PERFORM!!

It all went down during a sound check for her concert at an open-air theater in Santiago ... when some secondhand smoke blew up in Madge's face ... so Madge blew up on the smokers.

"There are people smoking right now, " the singer lashed out ... "No smoking!"

"If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show."

She continued, "You don't care about me? I don't care about you. All right? Are we going to play that game? I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke ..  Entiendes?"

"You're looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I'm a stupid f**king idiot."

In the end, the smoke-aholics extinguished their ciggies ... and Madge went on to perform a bunch of her hits, including the song "Human Nature."

... and she's not sorry.

joliangle

til I looked at the paycheck of $5152, I didnt believe ...that...my neighbours mother was like actualy making money in there spare time on their laptop.. there brothers friend haz done this 4 only six months and resantly took care of the loans on there home and got a great Lexus LS400. we looked here, Epic2.com

spokenword

They paid to see her sorry a--. Let them smoke.

Tia

She has to go to Chile to get somewhat of an audience. You don't go to another county and disrespect the audience who actually paid money to see your over-the-hill ass. Like it's a privilege to listen to her, the woman can't sing. Her only claim to fame is shock value, not talent.

joecrabs

Everyone, Please!!!!! START SMOKING!!!!! If enough of us smoke, she will quit her lip syncing circus show! You heard the lady! Smoke! Smoke! Smoke!

Noel

Who cares? Madonna is about as relevant as Michael Jackson's anal lube.

Diamond Goddess!

...but she's purrrrrrrrfectly OK with smokin' LOTS and LOTS o' pole!!!
(LOLs!!!)
This from the delusional old cooze who named an album after Ecstacy ("MDNA").
I REALLY think she's spinning into being more and more mental all the time.
Not dealing with aging well, AT ALL.
*eyeroll*

Cynic

lmao @ silly old madge., the 50 cent question is why are people still paying to see her wrinkly old ass.

HillBullay

Big time menopause. Madonna stop being bossy and telling folks what to do. Like you have no habits.

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

lol shes touring in south america? shes still famous there because people in the states could care less. if only good, relavant artists would go over there.

also, the majority in south america smoke in open stadiums, so shes gonna haev to get used to it

WOH

It would have served the old has-been hag right if the smokers at the sound check video were the only people that showed up for the concert! Her inflated sense of self-importance is truly laughable. That kind of arrogance (aka ignorance) tends to eventually leave them dangling from their own pedestals with everyone on the ground waiting patiently for the inevitable SPLAT!

Ghost

She's a pig . Why anyone would pay to see this moron is beyond me. If she were dying of thirst , I wouldn't give her the sweat off of my nuts...

pegasus

I thought it was a rehearsal because the place looks nearly empty. Who would go see her anyway, the lip-sync queen who ruined rock and roll.

Cig

She could at least ask ****ing nicely.

Criss

Interesting. I can't recall how many times I've seen her smoking. Several times, wearing absolutely nothing.

Shawn Wells

Well its kinda Rude for someone to blow smoke right into someones face her mother died of lung cancer that's why she stopped smoking for her and her kids. She said that in a Interview Once back in 1996 when she became pregnant. The Bars here in all of Missouri people are not allowed to smoke anywhere in the bars anymore because of cancer risk and there is other states Banning Smoking in bars too, i think it should be banned in concert venues too just because you have your addiction of smoking and could catch a terrible life threating disease does not meen others wanna to catch something from second hand smoke. Singers voices are very fragile she has done so many shows all over this nation in 2012 she was not meaning to be a Bitch; or so what if she was being a Bitch. It's her life!!! It's Madonna for pete's sake she might be old but she Teaches people to live there Dream not to live Hateful and judgement full of lifes like some of these Hateful comments on here. My opinion might suck for some of you but all you Haterz can Hate all you want; no Biggie too me!!! Hate all you want It makes me more Beautiful!!!