Carly Rose's Family

LeAnn Rimes Threw This

Little Girl Under the Bus!

12/21/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1220_leann_rimes_xfactor_article
Carly Rose Sonenclar's family is royally pissed off at LeAnn Rimes for -- as they put it -- trashing their daughter's "X Factor" performance Wednesday night.

Sources connected with the family tell us ... the 13-year-old girl's mother is livid that Rimes would dare say Carly Rose was "nervous and had trouble hitting the right notes" when she sang "How Do I Live."

As you know ... Carly Rose did a duet of the song with Rimes on the show. People on social media went crazy after the performance, claiming Rimes was drunk.

TMZ broke the story ... Rimes insists she was sober, but says if things were awkward, it was only because, "I was trying to help this 13-year-old girl who was having some trouble with the song."  Rimes later claimed she never gave a quote, but we can tell you ... her rep specifically gave us the quote and told us we could use it.

Carly Rose's mother and other relatives are telling people they can't believe LeAnn threw their daughter under the bus, and that it was clear -- Carly Rose was a pro and even out-performed LeAnn at her own song.

Jenifer

I thought she was trying to make her look bad too. She sounded fine, until Leann came out. I even think that it was CARLY who helped her out. Drunk? I do not know. BUT, jealous and worried about competition? yup! The girl is not right in her head.

Holly

To me, it is always better to get your info from the horse's mouth instead of its back end, therefore whose word I will go on is LeAnn's word and NOT those who think that they have permission to do her speaking for her. For the past 16 years and STILL counting, she has shown the world that she has a voice on herself and does not need any help with making herself be heard over everyone else's nonsense! May she be even louder in 2013!!! (big smile)

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee (a day one fan of LeAnn)

Georgia

LeAnn Rimes is full of something that I am too polite too ploite to say. No way was she helping out Carlie Rose on that song. If anything, Carlie Rose was making her look and sound believeable. My first thought was why in hell did they pick this has been to sing with this extremely talented young lady. It was a dis-service to Carlie to have to sing with this soused, over rated and over the hill has been country tramp! I agree with Carlie's mother, she was thrown under the bus on this duet.

Georgia

michelemarie313@aol.co

There was clearly something going on with LeAnn, I was embarressed for her. Carly outsang her . LeAnn should retire. Awlful thing she did. It's not the first time.

Yo

Exactly who was it clear to? The little girl's voice was not very strong.Wrong song. LeAnn needs a cheeseburger.

Thomas

They both suck

Que22

I don't see Eddie burning any screens. When is his next Lifetime movie? Loll

Lindy56

Why is everyone getting so upset about Lee Ann because she had an affair. Eddie wasn't forced into it. He was as much responsible He would have gone somewhere else if it wasn't Lee Ann. Carly is a good singer but I wouldn't buy her music. Much preferred Tates singing. Affairs happen all the time everyone getting so p'od at Lee Ann about it. All the entertainment people are morally corrupt.

Que22

Right on. Eddie is a sleeze bag who probably enjoys all this attention. I'm sorry. But Eddie isn't that great.

Bryan Tracy

I watched this show like millions of others, I saw how LeAnn was and she was toasted! In fact there was at one point where Carly actually looked at LeAnn and had a total look of confusion on her face as if LeAnn had messed up the song or something, I had to rewind my recording just to make sure what I saw was actually what I saw, besides the fact that LeAnn was having a hard time standing up all her words were running together and she wasn't finishing all the lines of the songs. Not taking anything away from Tate Stevens because he is also a great singer but I believe LeAnn cost Carly the title.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Truthfully don't you think this little brat Carly or ******** or whatever the hell her name is should have just been happy with her moment of success with that irritating Thanksgiving song where she sings with the turkey leg, and then gone away? "The mashed potatoes, ayyyyy!" Damn, I wanted to smack that kid!

Incidentally, what's wrong with being high on pills? Everyone's high on pills! If you ain't high on pills, then you ain't nuthin'.

Rae

I think LeAnn sees herself in Carly, young and so talented at that young age. So, the bitch came out in her...I mean jeez..."NOBODY is gonna be as amazing as ME!" If she was drunk, it just magnified the problem. Trying to upstage a kid...it takes a special kind of bitch for that. Carly is a nice young lady...but if I were her & LeAnn;'s sloppy ass was hugging me, I would've clocked her right in her plastic face!

Beezy

LeAnn always blames everyone else for her failures.

Gigi

I thought Carly did an okay job with the song...but her voice was clearly to weak to pull it off. Leann has a really strong voice and the two did not go well together at all. Nothing against Carly personally, that is just my take on it.