Carly Rose's Family

LeAnn Rimes Threw This

Little Girl Under the Bus!

12/21/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1220_leann_rimes_xfactor_article
Carly Rose Sonenclar's family is royally pissed off at LeAnn Rimes for -- as they put it -- trashing their daughter's "X Factor" performance Wednesday night.

Sources connected with the family tell us ... the 13-year-old girl's mother is livid that Rimes would dare say Carly Rose was "nervous and had trouble hitting the right notes" when she sang "How Do I Live."

As you know ... Carly Rose did a duet of the song with Rimes on the show. People on social media went crazy after the performance, claiming Rimes was drunk.

TMZ broke the story ... Rimes insists she was sober, but says if things were awkward, it was only because, "I was trying to help this 13-year-old girl who was having some trouble with the song."  Rimes later claimed she never gave a quote, but we can tell you ... her rep specifically gave us the quote and told us we could use it.

Carly Rose's mother and other relatives are telling people they can't believe LeAnn threw their daughter under the bus, and that it was clear -- Carly Rose was a pro and even out-performed LeAnn at her own song.

SC Girl

O.K. Leann, we've all had about enough of you running around trying to ruin people's lives...First Brandi, then the woman on Twitter, and now an innocent 13 year old girl that actually looked up to you...bitch please, you ain't nothing but a piece of trash....

Julies

Ms. Rimes is coming across as the ****iest, yet most passively aggressive, perpetual "victim" she can fancy . I don't care that you married your look-alike. I don't care about your voice...singers are a dime a dozen in our culture. If you have, let's say for example: 20 million fans. That is a tiny fraction of the American population. Most people do not know about your woes or care, we have our own. I am close to being homeless because of illness, and have 6 rescued cats that depend on me. That is scary stuff. Point is, Ms. Rimes should not consider herself a focus of the world or a victim because she is not. The tiny fraction of the world that talks about her is only significant if she allows it to be. Quit being a baby. Both ladies looked and sounded fine that night.

Bitch please

Instead of being a "Bonus" mom....get some serious "Bonus" help before its too late...§hit pants

kells

All it seemed like to me is Leann wasn't going to let this girl upstage her at her own song. Leann over sang the song and over Carly. Hopefully well get Carly's side when this is all said and done because I'm sure that's not how the song was rehearsed. Leann is some serious issues.

SC Girl

Why didn't Leann just stick with the "I'm sick" excuse that she used the night before when she performed on Jay Leno and sounded like **** there too....bitch been spending too much time running around in bikini's with somebody else's man not giving a damn about her career.....

Cran

Wouldn't it be wonderful if each time there's a mishap we could just lie about it....like Leanne?....however after a while it becomes difficult to remember the lies and stuff starts exploding. That's the time to reevaluate yourself and find the root of the lying.....oh yeah,...... Eddie. Nevermind.

SC Girl

**** Queen, you don't think we can see how bad you ****ed up singing your own song....bitch go take some more laxatives and STFU!!

Drizzz.

To be honest, had Lil' Wayne been there to bust a bar or five whilst busting out of jeans that are too tight if would of been iight. 4reel.

alan

she is so ugly she hates herself

Ben@Nexera

Oh, LeAnn the Sleestak... causing trouble again. A definite contender for my 2013 Star Death Share. Leanne is some work, everyone knows it. When Eddie results in her she is going to totally implode. Brandi will be loving it!

bb

I think it was obvious that Leann was singing the lines intended for Carly Rose - she was trying to bellow it all out before the girl could even open her mouth, that's why her timing was so strange, and why Carly was just standing there looking confused/nervous (NOT because she was having trouble with the song as Leann says). All Leann could think about was "OMG the camera is on ME ME MEEEEEE!" I hope Carly has people to explain to her what a DOUCHE Leann is and how the only person the audience were feeling embarrassed for was Leann.

Phishie from Philly

That's cold hearted. I never like LeAnn Rimes and now I'm sure I never will.
Phishie from Philly

thestupid

I hope NO ONE hires LeAnne the Bitch again after this. Disgusting woman

Charles

so agree ... who's goofy idea was to bring in Rimes .. Carly handled it like a Pro... well in another blog some one put it well "Has Been" could not agree more.. chin up Carly .. I am thinking if you want to be in the industry.. you just made a lot of points..

Calin