Carly Rose's Family

LeAnn Rimes Threw This

Little Girl Under the Bus!

12/21/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1220_leann_rimes_xfactor_article
Carly Rose Sonenclar's family is royally pissed off at LeAnn Rimes for -- as they put it -- trashing their daughter's "X Factor" performance Wednesday night.

Sources connected with the family tell us ... the 13-year-old girl's mother is livid that Rimes would dare say Carly Rose was "nervous and had trouble hitting the right notes" when she sang "How Do I Live."

As you know ... Carly Rose did a duet of the song with Rimes on the show. People on social media went crazy after the performance, claiming Rimes was drunk.

TMZ broke the story ... Rimes insists she was sober, but says if things were awkward, it was only because, "I was trying to help this 13-year-old girl who was having some trouble with the song."  Rimes later claimed she never gave a quote, but we can tell you ... her rep specifically gave us the quote and told us we could use it.

Carly Rose's mother and other relatives are telling people they can't believe LeAnn threw their daughter under the bus, and that it was clear -- Carly Rose was a pro and even out-performed LeAnn at her own song.

Paula

She's not drunk, she's hungry.

Jenna5960

Leanne definitely didn't look her best but it wasn't her job to carry the song for Carly. We needed to hear the contestants voices so I think she was trying to hold back a bit purposely. I'm personally glad Tate one and it does just feel like Carly's "family" is being sore losers. Some of you should let go of what Leanne does in her personal life. Was it your husband? Get over it. Let's move on now shall we?

Jenna5960

*won

SakkeL

i liked 5th harmony the most, but Tate is a worthy winner. What i don't like is sore loser's. Carly's still gonna have a future as a singer, one song can't ruin it all. Yet i predict 5th harmony is gonna be the biggest of them all.

GregSr

It was sad and pathetic to watch LeAnn crash and burn on national TV. Then she tries to do damage control and accomplishes exactly the opposite.

If I were her manager, I'd start looking for another job.

ben

Wow so many haters!!! I bet if you saw Leann Rimes face to face, you wouldn't have the balls to say any of these things to her face . . . bullies!!!! Get off her ****!!!

Lynn

I don't think Rimes lost the competition for Carly. By that late in the competition most people have their faves and will vote for them no matter what.

joe

I cant believe the way things get twisted around.I would bet everything own that never in a million years did Leann say anything derogatory at all about Carly.She was enormously supportive of the girl and the girl sang amazing.I thought they were truly one of the most beautiful singing duos Ive ever seen on tv,I really really mean that.It's extremely unfortunate that Leann has an incredibly hateful group thats been after her for yrfs,that spend their days n nights doing whatever they can to ruin her on Social Media.That is clearly the case here,nothing more,nothing less.I had to watch the vidoe a few times,because I couldnt figure out what Ive been missing.Her voice was great,her demeanor was funh,again I just dont get it.I was a clinical therapist for 10 yrs in one of the toughest rehabs this country has.Ive seen more people high than 100 people will in a lifetime.The haters are of course keeping a close eye on TMZ right now,ready to spew their venom at anyone who defends this woman.I'll be called either Leann,one of her monions,blablabla.What I dont understand is the country has gone on a tangent ,and rightfully so about bullying,and what's happening to Leann is the WORST case of it Ive ever seen.Whats most disturbing is that it isnt young kids doing this,lit's grown adults,with children,in alot of cases.I wish some of the powers that be in Hollywood,would take a stand for her.I think the time has come to turn the tables on these people,how would they like it if this were to happen to them??

Crystal

LeAnn messed up, and was trying to play it off. The way she played it off was probably even more messed up, so she is trying to play it off AGAIN. She is an idiot, who was trying to blame a little girl for her performance. That is how I see it. LeAnn is a train wreck.

starfish

Are u kidding me? Leann sounded horrible that it was VERY NOTICABLE!

dart

People are supposedly against bulling but a story like this and the comments about her are just that. Leave this woman alone!!!!!

Meanie

The family has every right to be upset. LeWhore is a washed up drunk. That kid hit notes that LeWhore can no longer hit, even in her dreams. I wish the 13 year old, a happy, HEALTHY career, that doesn't find her doing a LeWhore or a Linsay LoWhore when she's older.

Kats

I feel Carly did amazing on the song with LeAnn. Any issues were because of LeAnn. She tried to oversing Carly, and it made the song awful. However, any fan of Carly's would look past this and vote for her anyway. I don't think this was the cause of her loss. I feel that Tate had a more consistant season and folks voted accordingly. It really doesn't matter we will be hearing from Carly and she will come into her own. She IS only 13 years old and on the right track. If she does not learn about rejection now, she will be in a world of hurt later on. Mom/Dad, please support her and she will be fine.

whateveryou

Yeah, people tend to do that once they've thrown their own lives under a bus. If ya' know what I mean.

Aerosmithmom

Watching LeAnn is like watching a train wreck in very slow motion. Fully anticipate this chick crashing and burning within the next 10 years. She's grown up feeling entitled, special and deserving. She will get exactly what she deserves for being a home-wrecker. (Bet we find out she's a crack head too!) :)