Jane Fonda & Ted Turner

Give Peace a Chance

12/21/2012 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

122112_fonda_turner_launchJane Fonda had an interesting guest at her birthday dinner last night ... Ted Turner ... the same guy she DIVORCED more than a decade ago ... and TMZ has the video to prove it.

Fonda -- along with her BF Richard Perry -- was celebrating birthday number 75 at Craig's in West Hollywood ... and for some reason, ex-husband #3 got a spot at the table.

In fact, Fonda and Turner even left together in the same car (don't worry, Perry was in the car too).

Fonda and Turner's ten-year marriage ended in 2001 ... after Jane converted to Christianity without discussing the move with her husband first. Ted said he was hurt by the fact she would make such a big life decision without including him.

But the two reunited at a charity event back in October -- with Jane announcing that Ted was her "favorite ex-husband" ... adding, "I love you. I respect you. I admire you.”

Rich

Had to add....I hope this anti-American woman's taxes a part for my artificial legs. You are S*** woman!!!! Sorry...I should be more Christian.

Mike

Let them be together forever in HELL

Marguerite

My inlaws have been divorced for 38 yrs, and yet my mother in law still feels the need to inject herself into family gatherings. My father in laws 4th wife gave him a bday party and she showed up and tried to make a scene. sorry but once you are divorced (especially if you talk smack about your ex) thats it, there should be no more socializing. too weird especially for the current spouse. wouldnt be me

w

Jane the traitor..nothing you can do to make us ever forget. you hurt so many of our men you treacherous human. I wasn't even born during the Vietnam war but my Father fought it and he passed the story of what you did on to me and thankfully saved me from ever voluntarily looking at your face, you know that stupid movie you made with Jennifer Lopez, I didn't see it, I won't even watch it if it's free because you're in it.
sucks if you pop up on a website and I see it but you are quickly dismissed.
So get back to your roll as that character in SAW.

w

does Turner own fox and is that why we are unable to dislike the comments that are good about his wife?

Ginger

Aw she's broke. She'll hit him up for a few dollars. Wonder how she sleeps at night after what she did to young American soldiers in Viet Nam. How many was it she got killed?

WatcherOne

Let me guess, he said "aup" before every other word...very annoying habit.

monique

why is tmz reporting on a bald eagle, a dodo and a ditzy kookaburra?

italiangal56