Kim Kardashian

Instagram's New Policy

Could DESTROY My Career

12/21/2012 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

122012_kim_kardashian_launch
Kim Kardashian
is afraid Instagram's new policies will torpedo the million-dollar empire she's spent years building -- and THAT'S why she's threatening to drop the photo-sharing app ... Kim tells TMZ.

Kim was out in L.A. yesterday when we asked about her tentative plans to bail on Instagram following a controversial change in the company's terms of service -- which seems to give the company power to sell user photos to outside companies without compensating the user.

Kim responded, "I just don't think they should have the right to sell [our photos] to advertising companies on our behalf. What if we don't want to advertise what they want?"

Kim's concern is pretty obvious -- she doesn't want her face promoting products that could damage her brand ... and if Instagram's got the power to use her face as it wishes, she wants no part of it.

She added, "I just hope they revise it."

sterlingguys

what annoys me about this family is they got their millions through a reality show and sex tape,no talent no nothin

sterlingguys

those dumbos don't design clothes,they get someone to do it for them and they put their name to it,frauds

Phreaky

Blind Item #2

This A list reality star wants everyone to think she is on board with the way the world feels about the whole Instagram policy, but in reality, she is working out a deal to get paid by the company and won't be deleting her account anytime soon and instead will be promoting it every chance she gets.

sterlingguys

everybody else does the work and they put thir name to it, clothes,perfume,diet plans EVERYTHING,enjoy it while you can,reality shows don't last 4ever

♥TMZ but ...

I wish the world would bail on on her

Diamond Goddess!

Liar, liar, fat azz pants on FIYAH!!!
She has a deal with them.

Rob

Best news I have heard yet. If Instagrams new policy will shut the Kardashians down then my vote is full steam ahead.

If her career is totally dependent on Instagram then she is more stupid than I thought she was. No redeeming value whatsoever.

catdag

It is the first time that I saw KK on video. She walks and looks like a duck.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Wanna see her get angry?......Hey, Kim! all of us posting comments here are BETTER than you.

Dani

ROTFL at her comment. What career? I wouldn't buy anything with their name on it.

Phishie from Philly

O Kim! Your 2 million fans are the dumbest people in the world so it won't matter what they use your picture to endorse a product. Get a grip yo!
Phishie from Philly

monique

it's funny because her whole family have built an empire advertising themselves to us, and we (except for the armpit's of the world) don't want their "advertising"

Nerun

She calls her career of ****ing black guys a career??? I hope it destroys her career or whatever she wants to call it

Nerun

Im all for instagram destroy her career plz

susywong

Carreer??????? Ugly and no talent!