Kim Kardashian

Instagram's New Policy

Could DESTROY My Career

12/21/2012 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

122012_kim_kardashian_launch
Kim Kardashian
is afraid Instagram's new policies will torpedo the million-dollar empire she's spent years building -- and THAT'S why she's threatening to drop the photo-sharing app ... Kim tells TMZ.

Kim was out in L.A. yesterday when we asked about her tentative plans to bail on Instagram following a controversial change in the company's terms of service -- which seems to give the company power to sell user photos to outside companies without compensating the user.

Kim responded, "I just don't think they should have the right to sell [our photos] to advertising companies on our behalf. What if we don't want to advertise what they want?"

Kim's concern is pretty obvious -- she doesn't want her face promoting products that could damage her brand ... and if Instagram's got the power to use her face as it wishes, she wants no part of it.

She added, "I just hope they revise it."

Chris

Get over it! The company already said they would not be selling individuals photos. Kim makes me laugh! She is known for making a sex video - this is her claim to fame. Seriously your brand????

amyy555

Omg.....so don't puss your horseface on it!! Her problem is that she spends the entire day looking at herself and posting lice. Find something else to do!!!

Nadine

What product could be worse then being the main girl in a sex tape with Ray J? The fact that she dropped 90 places on the sexiest women's list before this, shows her career is over to begin with. Kim just needs someone to blame, it's kinda like when she pretended that she didnt leak her sex tape.

Dewey

Who gives a ****e why is she in my life?

Pat

Here's hoping!

amyy555

The auto correct (damn autocorrect! ) ended up funny on my previous post.

erkg

Virginia there is a Santa Claus

bus4bud

Kim has a brand? She is a fat ass slut. The sick American public has made her the money loving whore that she is. Disgusting.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Poor Kim. I didn't realize that Instagram was into golden shower scenes and boring sex pictures. I'd be mad too Kim!

Shaunie

She would make a lovely hood ornament...... Wait I'm not ruining my car for her.

tazz33

Please make her go away!!!!!

laffnbear

Career?

Celeb Gossip Maven

I was curious about using Instagram and was thinking to start up an account. However, now that I know Ms. Narcissistic Scamming Whore is it's "unofficial spokesperson"....not interested.

Katz

Wait this ho has a career? At what, being a ho? Don't worry Kim, it's not like every rap artist hasn't had you!

barf

yes please Instagram, destroy her career and rid us of her piss face! kaypleasethanks