Mel Gibson

Oksana's Album

Is NOT on My Shopping List

12/21/2012 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

122112_mel_launch_smiles
If you're on Mel Gibson's Christmas list this year, here's one thing you DEFINITELY won't be getting ... Oksana Grigorieva's new album.

Mel was in a rare, jovial mood when we spotted him chatting with fans outside a screening of "Apocalypto" in Hollywood last night. When our photog shouted to Mel ... "You gonna pick up Oksana's album?" ... he gave a HUGE chuckle before shaking his head and walking away.

Hey, it would be better than socks. Ok, maybe not ...

whateveryou

I like Mel, when he's sober, but I have to admit, I think Ms. O went looking for someone stupid enough... & she found him.

JesusSaves

I thought he was a Christian!?!? And he isn't even able to forgive the mother of his child? He's an abusive racist woman beating drunk!

kelly

Mel has never said anything about her in public so why would he now. Only TMZ would mention her to him. They have no taste. Who in this wide world would produce a CD for her. They must be tone deaf.

kelly82

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

NO one has Ox face's album on their shopping list! LOL!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Just wonderin' why he hates Jews so much?

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Mel has gotten a very bad rap in recent years. Certainly his words were not prudent, but sugar T%ts? cmon! If he had substituted "Israel" for jews, he would have been more accurate. Jewish people here are just slaves to the criminal empire, like everyone else.

gemini81

Hey Sam: Why is it that you are only here to comment about Mel A-Hole Gibson? I do believe that you are a paid and/or obsessed person, because there is no way that you could immediately know when a story about this pig named Mel could be posted if you are not a TMZ regular. You are hurting the rep of this man more than you help. You obviously have multiple profiles that you "like" with too, and that fact makes you either veeerrryyyyy sad, or paid.

monique

...and to think some fool out there WILL buy her album

Paulette

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!

Scotty

Gemini-
Agree Sam is paid! But any attention given her is too much! What a nasty immature soul she is! Unfortunately, I recall many a conversation on here, where Sam's comments were nothing short of appalling! And she had the support of group of dysfunctional seniors! I think many of them have died. Oh well.

IA

I can understand that folks who admire MG would be loyal posters in his stories. I find it interesting that MG seems to attract quite a number of folks who are generally not into the celebrity culture. (I myself didn't, and don't, give a damn about celebrities. I except MG after the OG quagmirejust because I am convinced that the reason he was destroyed by MSM is because he refused to sell out to the establishment.)

What I don't understand is why folks would be so incredibly loyal to these threads, coming back here every story about MG for years, with the sole purpose of spreading their hate. And worse, having the hypocrisy of criticizing others for being regulars.

Fans don't need to be payed, they come here naturally attracted to stories of a man they admire. It is my suspicion that it is precisely those who are quick in accusing others of being payed that are precisely the very ones who are. (There was obviously great power-play guiding the MSM into its unjust vilification of MG, so why wouldn't those same actors continue their purge by having their dogs sniffing MG's stories?)
And if these regular haters are not being payed, then even worse, it means they dedicate great energy and time of their lives with the sole purpose of spreading their hate.

By the way, isn't it amazing how one can be so hypocrite as to loudly accuse someone they don't know of being an anti-X (fill in whatever) while being themselves so obviously prejudicial against another demographic and even seeming gleeful at the prospect of their death? Wow.

Anyway, nice to see MG sweep the provocative tmz pap's question aside in such gracious manner.

IA

PS. That's better, I never get used to tmz's paragraphing. Excuse me the double posting.

IA

Dope!
Michelle, if it's OK with you I"ll copy your style of inserting periods in between paragraphs, as obviously I don't know how to do insert blank lines (and don't wish to put the time figuring it out). It used to recognize (2X+1) "enters" as 2X "returns" but seems like not any more.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and "see" you on the next thread.

michelle

GothamGirl "Michelle-You come onto a gossip website, and defend an anti-semite and a domestic violence perp. Then you end your post with G-d Bless??? Usually Judaism does't allow the spelling of God's name. Your post does have value for it's humor though!"
if all 'you' say were true
you do no good in saying it
in truth you make yourself worst of all
b.t.w. you're not a bit funny
i'm Christian through and through, all who truly know G-d, bow to Him in their own ways
H.G. questions the math/numbers in wwll
wwll 'experts' are unsure by about a million people
this is/was a teachable moment
as for M.G. the only thing he did is make a movie about the Jewish Savior, Jesus
If this be His Will may G-ds truth fill your soul