Charlie Sheen Mouth Drama

The Whore Factor

12/22/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

122112_lindsay_charlie_launch
Charlie Sheen's storied history with hookers shouldn't have played a role in Lindsay Lohan's decision to NOT kiss the actor ... because everyone knows HOOKERS DON'T KISS!!!

Or do they? After all ... whores are people too.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Homeless Hostel Hooker

Lindsay's slogan: "For the benefit of our customers, we leave the light off."

Its Nikki Bitches

See Lying Lindsays bad acting in Scary Movie 5. This is what Red Crap thinks we wont be able to keep our eyes off of

Bwahahahhahahaha! The Homeless Hotel Hooker looks like sht too.

LLsez

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KOREA'S FAVORITE WANNA-BE ICONIC MODEL**

IHeartPedobear

I'd say she was kissing something if he gave her 100,000.

Its Nikki Bitches

Red Crap when you watch the Trailer for SM5 thats her big role in the movie. Didnt even last a min.

Bwahahahahaahhahaha!!!!

UPYOURS

Nice to see that TMZ is finally calling Linds the Hooker and Whore she is. I see a lawsuit in the offing. LOL

ilovegossip

Looks like Heather Locklear got the role Lindsay was originally supposed to have. She got reduced to 4 words and a bunch of screaming. I doubt that was because of her refusal to kiss Charlie, as all the enablers have pointed out (since this is a bogus story, according to them). It's more likely because of her acting ability.

SheisHot

They would just be sharing more of what both of them already has, no big deal.

UPYOURS

Hey Linds, got whore? Time to sue TMZ. Mike must have had the night off for them to run this.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Yep, her 6-second "acting" cameo was really worth the cost of a private jet, clogged toilets, cost overruns, $15k in stolen clothes, and numerous headaches and blood pressure medications.

All for those 6 seconds of pure acting gold.

Yep, that should get the phone ringing off the hook from Hollywood producers. I guess she'll go from stacks of scripts to Mountains of scripts now.

Its Nikki Bitches

Makes me laugh my ass off that HELL(P) finds the time and energy to keep switching her screen names to black check all our comments. Like three ppl are hating our comments.

HELL(P) we know its YOU!

magmax

Well Zeph, Lindsay does not have the qualifications to be a Crash Test Dummy. Her skull is too hard and thick to register the impacts, so it always looks like everything is fine.

UPYOURS

CUE MILO, Linds is NOT a whore/hooker, she is simply morality challenged. She needs rehab for this, I can help her as long as she lets me film all her sessions. CUE DUIna. Harvey, how could you say this? Why are you being so hateful towards my FAMILY? You with your little shoes and your little t-shirts.....In NY the terms Whore and Hooker are obsolete. Linds is JUST FINE.

SPAM

"I.... can't.... feel MY face
It's the price WE have to pay-ee-ay
I'm.... going.... to trash THE place
No matter what the H8turds say
YAY!"

Happy birthday to a gray-faced stick-ghoul!

seamus

The big difference between Charlie and Bitcho is that Charlie knows he's a whore, he doesn't deny it and he owns up to his actions. Therefore Charlie more than likely visits the doctor on a regular basis. He also has children and I doubt Denise Richards would allow him around the kids if he was riddled with disease. Lindsay on the other hand is a pig that pretends to be pure and well she is a Lohan. Enough said. You may not want to kiss either one but my money is on Charlie to be the cleaner, disease free one.

I posted this yesterday and I thought it would be appropriate for todays story. Charlie is upscale whereas Lindsay is the free clinic type.