Taylor Swift & Harry Styles

Put Their Relationship

On Ice

12/22/2012 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

1222_subasset_taylor_swift_harry_stylesTaylor Swift and her future ex-boyfriend Harry Styles are making the most of their time together before the breakup -- and hit the slopes for a little ski vacay in Park City, Utah.

The adorable pics were snapped Friday at the Canyons Resort ... when TSwift and the One Direction star decided to take a little lunch break in-between shredding the gnar.

We can't wait to see how this all plays out in a song ... but what rhymes with Utah?

1222_taylor_swift_harry_styles

hunter

Take a pic of her stretched-out taco and threaten to have it released. The songs will stop.

Pat

DUH! BIG SURPRISE!

bud1087

Hope she hits a tree.

kevintheopigeon

uh

croc

every time she buys a house near
her boyfriend of the month,she splits up with him.
somethnig is wrong with this girl.

Fransinatrajr

This bytch is so ****king lame it's not even funny she had a boyfriend every month then acts like they're the problems in her songs bytch you need to check yourself and that self esteem I remember seeing her at a target In Harlem she's ugly in person

Toilethead

I hope he's had all his vaccinations. No telling what all has been in her.

laura borba da silva

omg vou matar o Harry

HungWang

She is a whore and fringe child molester...a sexual predator. Has she ever dated anyone even a year older then her or does she only date 18 year old boys because its not legal to date 16 year olds?...just saying...

Butterfly

I AM NOT INTO HER KIND OF MUSIC which does not mean it is not worth buying her albums. For a woman in her twenties, she comes across as being wishywashy unable to outgrow kindergarten. She hops from man to man, to man, or, should I say, boys to boys, to boys until she reaches some kind of maturity and finally finds what she is looking for. I am sorry for her. Even tho she is popular as a singer, she comes across as running away from life, as it is. I am not implying she needs emotional help, but, if she feels she does, I hope she finds it. Good Luck!

Natosha

And that's when I knew I started to fall, in Utah. Your welcome swift

mandii~sue

I have no idea why she just can't get over a beak up like any normal girl. Calm down Taylor. You're only 22 of course you haven't met the 1 yet. No reason to get so dam emotional!

tenley

Taylor wouldn't bother rhyming something to Utah. She'd drawl it out in a more twangy sounding song instead.

The Big Bowowski

What rhymes with Utah? How about Puta

latestdiets.net

Hi! Ya'll. This next song is about a boy I dated and we took a trip to Utah to do some skiing. It's called, "My Heart Fell Down the Ski Slope". You can buy it on iTunes or Amazon, ya'll"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments