Lindsay Lohan

Hey LiLo

What's in the Cup?

12/23/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1222_lindsay_lohan_tmz_wmLindsay Lohan celebrated the birthdays of two of her siblings last night in NYC, but the cup with the salted rim in front of her makes you wonder ... how much celebrating did she do?

According to our sources, Lindsay dined out with mother Dina, siblings Cody, Ali and Michael Jr., and even Lindsay's grandmother. It was a double celebration -- Ali turned 19 yesterday and Michael Jr. turned 25 the day before.

TMZ obtained a photo from the dinner ... and our eyes were immediately drawn to the drink in front of Lindsay ... the one with the salted rim.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the drink was a VIRGIN strawberry margarita and it wasn't Lindsay's ... it was her grandmother's.

You go Granny.

LLsez

FLAG & NO FLY.....it's the HOLIDAY WAY!!!

janet

@LLSEZ...Ok to funny. Well done. You know FU was inspired by those boots and lips. Would be a blast. I'm in.

I'm still laughing at Lohan going to talk with her "people" for her breach of contract. How many more nails does she wan't with her coffin already shut.

Lohan want's to mess with the Weinstein brothers. What a friggin moron.

Danielle

Although I have to work, per usual on Christmas, cause Vegas never sleeps, I still wish everyone of you a Merry X-Mas..even the black check peeps...lol

lauriejune

i guess could hate a christmas song.....because...it reminds them of christmas eve when all the clubs and bars are closed, and drug dealers are taking the night off. i'm just say'in.

lauriejune

sorry for the typos.

janet

@Danielle...Merry X-mas to you

And Merry X-mas guys.

janet

Oh, and Lohans have yourselves a merry little christmas.

lauriejune

i bet the lowhans are church people....

there is lots of money in the those poor boxes.

SPAM

Merry Christmas - Eve and otherwise - to a H8turd! AND the HaTeRs, too. Even, you, NICOLE. Fvck you, "Ginger".

Marvin

Singing karaoke and this Bob Dylan song goes out to LiLO and DilO .........."There must be some way outta here said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief".............All Along The Watchtower

SPAM

"My dearest darlingest HELLp,

I am sorry you are leaving, but I don't blame you. Your comments have been much appreciated! You always bring something to the table. You taught me how to find information on the internet, and I thank you for that.
>>From what I can see the haters have gotten more hostile including GC as Lindsay has been making progress and getting jobs. Now they are on Twitter harassing her fans. Andyconda2, Mumra, Skeltoe, etc. Andy even tweeting for her to OD. It is totally unacceptable for adults who say they are retired teachers, soldiers, nurses, or mothers to act like this and cyberbully a young adult actress because she has struggled growing up.
>>>When I saw the tweets that Lindsay made to Bill Maher, I recognized a person moving forward in their life. Specifically politely and respectfully setting her boundaries with Bill Maher, who let's face it, is 55 and supposedly wiser. Not only that, she tweeted to him that she accepts that she has her "demons, unfortunately..." She has no denial.
>>>I too say time to move on off this dead thread. Haters want the "playground of quicksand" they can have it. I have much better things to do. If Lindsay mostly stays out of LA. TMZ will not have much to say.

Love, @gingersnatch"

Questdelsangraal

She is pretty pathetic but her parents are really responsible for how she turned out. I could care less if she disappeared as their are far better people out there that do not get a tenth of the attention.

lauriejune

she's gotta take responsibility for her OWN actions. She can't BLAME others for her own actions at age 26!

Vinsetta

Merry Christmas to all!!! But F.U. Ginger.

seamus

I went away for a while and Ginger is having a melt down. Well done everyone. THANK YOU. Love to you all.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments