Lindsay Lohan

Hey LiLo

What's in the Cup?

12/23/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1222_lindsay_lohan_tmz_wmLindsay Lohan celebrated the birthdays of two of her siblings last night in NYC, but the cup with the salted rim in front of her makes you wonder ... how much celebrating did she do?

According to our sources, Lindsay dined out with mother Dina, siblings Cody, Ali and Michael Jr., and even Lindsay's grandmother. It was a double celebration -- Ali turned 19 yesterday and Michael Jr. turned 25 the day before.

TMZ obtained a photo from the dinner ... and our eyes were immediately drawn to the drink in front of Lindsay ... the one with the salted rim.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the drink was a VIRGIN strawberry margarita and it wasn't Lindsay's ... it was her grandmother's.

You go Granny.

LA Native

awwww....RIP Jack Klugman...so sad
RIP Oscar Madison

ilovegossip

Wow...Ginger certainly did snap!

#Gingersnap!!!

Vorlon

Just stopping in for a sec-
Merry Christmas all.
Happy Hanukkah.
Meli Kelikimaka

Cya when I cya

lauriejune

honey, you make it sooo easy...to hate you.

Ginger

Semen lips, I'm not melting or going away.

seamus

The like/hate is as bipolar as Ginger so to everyone except wack job LIKE LIKE LIKE ETC :)

Vorlon

Gotta tell ya- that level of anger and vitriol is more reminiscent of Retard Warrior.

GRANDMA CRACKER
3 0

did ginger just admit to being HELL(p)?

ketjo

Merry Christmas everyone........I got a nice surprise when I got home....turned into the side road that comes off the main highway......and not a mile down the road from my house was a truck on the side of the road...two men standing outside...with a tracking device and anttena in their hands points up the hill toward my house.....Now I won't be overly worried much with hunting season and all but these men were not hunters they looked like they were workers from the Wild Cat and Tiger Perserve down the road from here......Looks like there is more then deer and bears in them woods tonight..........!!!!!!
Lions and Tigers and Wolfs.....OH MY !!! ...Lock up the doggies tonight ! and bring the cows into the barn.....and by the way "Have a Nice Christmas...."
Well at least they were nice enough to warn us this time....... Don't think I will be walking down the hill to my sons house tonight......LOL.....Off to make a couple of cherry pies and a cheese cake....
Merry Christmas ! from the Hillbilly in the Corner....on a cold rainy/snowy night in the hills of Carolina.. with lions in the woods...~

lauriejune

hey gingersnap. a lot of us struggled growing up, but we didn't 'choose' to be liars, cheats, thief and druggies. i had an abusive childhood myself. but i do not BLAME anyone. i take responsibility to be a good role model to my children. if you struggled so..get some f*cking help and try to help yourself.

Ginger

I am Hellp, I am Delmar, I am whatever nightmare you losers may have. I am son of Sam, I am Ted bundy

Alia

Merry Christmas from the Netherlands be blessed and happy today.

Ginger

Oops, forgot, I am retardation Warrior! (Was that really his name)

Ginger

I am having so much cheap fun you can't believe it!

seamus

I am responding to tonight Ginger -consider it a Christmas present. I am sure in the state mental hospital Christmas must be lonely. Doing that haldol shuffle?

LLsez

To those celebrating it, wishing you all a Joyous Eve and a Merry, Merry Christmas!!

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments