Lindsay Lohan

Hey LiLo

What's in the Cup?

12/23/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1222_lindsay_lohan_tmz_wmLindsay Lohan celebrated the birthdays of two of her siblings last night in NYC, but the cup with the salted rim in front of her makes you wonder ... how much celebrating did she do?

According to our sources, Lindsay dined out with mother Dina, siblings Cody, Ali and Michael Jr., and even Lindsay's grandmother. It was a double celebration -- Ali turned 19 yesterday and Michael Jr. turned 25 the day before.

TMZ obtained a photo from the dinner ... and our eyes were immediately drawn to the drink in front of Lindsay ... the one with the salted rim.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the drink was a VIRGIN strawberry margarita and it wasn't Lindsay's ... it was her grandmother's.

You go Granny.

seamus

You people have shown your true colors in your jealous, hateful, stupid, immature posts. I do know you. And you're all disgusting

Marvin

I know that Lindsay is at a soup kitchen somewhere feeding homeless HaTeRs. Merry Christmas.....

Ginger

Hey juvenile dumbasses. The only reason people black check is because they see how bad it disturbs you. You're all so frickin concerned about these stupid check marks. WTf is that about? Can someone explain please?

seamus

Ginger you ask such intelligent, important questions-I am in awe. Bless you.

Grandma Cracker

Black checks are nothing more than a monitoring tool for a troll headcount.

@nobodygivesasht

Merry Christmas!

lauriejune

hey ginger.. can you spell J U N K I E?

lauriejune

how about A L K I E?

lauriejune

how about T H I E F?

Ellie G

Whats going on with my favorite Crackie Soap Opera today? Anything?? Oh I see she is feeding the homeless...hahahahahahaha.

Merry Christmas!!!

lauriejune

how about H O W C A N Y O U H A VE A N Y

S E L F R E S P E C T ?
oops i forgot.. you don't have ANY!

LLsez

Just like the Downtown Women's Shelter fired Blo from doing her community service with them (yet another new low for Blo), NY soup kitchens are not interested in the Lohan Tinker Clan barging in on them for an Xmas day photo-op.

Better that they all just head to a strip-mall for a late morning cracktail.

Grandma Cracker

What did Santa bring for Lindsay? Some new charcoal blusher? Beer goggles? An autographed picture of The Wanted? A gun shaped sex toy? A new mink coat to tinkle on?

Vinsetta

Merry Christmas. I woke up laughing because I had a quick dream about a TMZ headline that read, and it was too the point, 'Give Us Your Money Lindsay or Else!" and it was a story about her power being shut for past due payments not being met. Obviously, it can't be true because she has no home but it could be a premonition that it could be a upcoming story about Dina's getting shut off. I'm not a "F-ing Gypsy" though so I can't tell ya.

seamus

J-u-n-k-ie, right?!
Was that a trick question?
You sound awfully frustrated. When's the last time you've been laid? Andy doesn't count. I'm talking about with a woman.

Grandma Cracker

Wow, it's deep here. WTF?

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments