Lindsay Lohan

Hey LiLo

What's in the Cup?

12/23/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1222_lindsay_lohan_tmz_wmLindsay Lohan celebrated the birthdays of two of her siblings last night in NYC, but the cup with the salted rim in front of her makes you wonder ... how much celebrating did she do?

According to our sources, Lindsay dined out with mother Dina, siblings Cody, Ali and Michael Jr., and even Lindsay's grandmother. It was a double celebration -- Ali turned 19 yesterday and Michael Jr. turned 25 the day before.

TMZ obtained a photo from the dinner ... and our eyes were immediately drawn to the drink in front of Lindsay ... the one with the salted rim.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the drink was a VIRGIN strawberry margarita and it wasn't Lindsay's ... it was her grandmother's.

You go Granny.

Lucky_130

Another new picture of Lindslo the Bimbo where she thinks she is some kind of super cool hoebag.

Grandma Cracker

How come Lindsay and Dina are the only ones that look drunk? Oh and Lindsay has new extensions. Must have gotten them after selling stories to TMZ. LOSER

Nancy

Ri i i i i i i i i i i i ght . . .

taz

Hahahahaha she blames EVERYTHING on other people. The drink was her grandmothers? Granny sure did enjoy her "virgin" margarita, seeing how the glass is sucked dry. Too funny. Granny seems to have an untouched cola in front of her, but what do I know. I don't care if Lind's drinks herself into a coma just hope for the sake of the public she gets someone to drop her ass at home.

Cheryl A.

It's NEVER her anything! Not her coke, not her pants, not her driving, NEVER EVER her!!

Delmar

If the dinner was for Ali and Michael Jr.'s birthdays then Lindsay should have changed places with Ali and Dina with Michael Jr. when this picture was taken.

Andyconda

everyone of them could be used to keep crows off the crops

PictureUp

so how much does TMZ pay Lohan for all the pictures,stories,lies etc?

tm8415

Nothing about Hohan is a virgin.

Ryanr91

Is her Granny in the habit of having a dring directly in front of her and her drink to the opposite side of Lindsay? I don't really care about Lindsay, but blaming your Granny? Come on.....

Celeb Gossip Maven

So if the "VIRGIN" strawberry margarita was her Grandmother's drink, why is it sitting in front of Lyingho? And why is it not pink?
Using your grandmother as a cover...that is a new low. She has officially thrown everyone she knows under the bus.

Andyconda

yea its not her drink, and thats her real hair and teeth.
OH, OK

Grandma Cracker

Wow, Lindsay and Dina couldn't even abstain from swimming in booze even for Jr and Ali's birthday celebration.

Poor siblings

ilovegossip

What BS... you had me believing you...until you said it was the Grandma's. It's directly in front of Lindsay, and between her 2 arms, and Nana has a coke directly in front of her. So, now I don't believe the part about it being a 'virgin' either. You should have left it at that (not that I'd EVER believe Lindsay would be drinking a virgin drink in the first place).

How foolish of this family to post that picture in the first place. Do they not think first???

jc

Right! Cuz when I'm having dinner I like my drink to be in front of the person to my right......I guess that wine glass in front of DUIna was really Mike Jr's......
Also, in ALL my years of bartending I NEVER put salt on a Strawberry Margarita.!!!