Lindsay Lohan

FURIOUS w/ 'Scary Movie 5'

Claims Producers Lied

12/23/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1222_lindsay_lohan_gettyLindsay Lohan didn't find the new trailer for "Scary Movie 5" very funny -- in fact, she's pissed off at the producers ... claiming they secretly inserted an extra dig at her expense ... simply out of spite.

As TMZ first reported, the working script of "SM 5" contains a scene where LiLo screams bloody murder -- and it's revealed she's just watching her film "Herbie: Fully Loaded."

But in the new trailer released Friday, it shows LiLo screaming at a fake news clip of her probation being revoked instead. We're told the change was NEVER cleared by LiLo.

1222_lindsay_scary_movie_sub2
According to our sources, producers assured Lindsay she'd have the final say on what jokes went in ... so she was livid when she saw the probation joke instead.

We're told Lindsay feels this final joke was meant as payback from producers -- all because they blame her for holding up the shoot and trashing her trailer.

LiLo plans to speak to her team this week over the alleged breach of contract.

Calls to Dimension Films were not returned.

anonymous

somewhere out there the world's smallest violin is playing a tune for this stupid bitch.

Mumra the Ever Living

Breach of Contract? There is no breach of contract, it's not like Lohan actually bothered to read the script.
BTW, the script also had three instances of Lohan sucking Sheens mouth. Just because Lohan didn't bother to read the script doesn't mean she can blow it off when she finally finds out what's actually in it. Wouldn't the fact she refused to kiss Sheen be considered a breach of contract?

Az Heat

Yea I will admit she has made a ton of mistakes but I honestly feel if she wasn't even around TMZ wouldn't be making tons of cash from it's sponsors!

Que22

Omg. Is she26? She must be broke. The botox wore off. She should just laugh at herself. Nothing more fun than a parody. Look forward to the movie. Isn't what SNL does?

missbusinessdiva

Danm she needs help

msmoeliss

Shut up lindsay.

Diamond Goddess!

Like that "extra" dig made ALL the difference!
(LOLs!!!)
The world is always against a junkie.

Mentok the Mind-Taker

Faces of Meth.

Nicky

she look old and tired. Lohan 5 years ago look so hot

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I wonder what she made off of e*trade. They sue everybody. I hate people like that. They jam up the courts so that the important cases have to wait. It slows everything down.

Santasunsetwoodica

Another issue? I can predict the next one...... Lilo sues rudolph the rednosed reindeer because she thought that he was mocking her bright red drunkards nose..... A cha cha cha cha cha!🍻🍻💉💊🍻🍻🍻💊💉. 🎅 Merry Christmas to all!

LISA

Leave it to Linds to cause a major uproar over a cameo appearance in a spoof movie!

ikeman

Wow that picture of her face made me jump

Pandaemonium

She really looks like hell now. Imagine what she's going to look like in 10 years.... I''m 38 and she looks older than me...way older. I used to hope that she could recover and still think Mean Girls is a fun movie to watch and that she had potential but I've given up.

Hank

Let me get this clear. Lindsay actually thought that Disney, who paid her a lot of money to be in Herbie, a movie which she then misbehaved on and which then ultimately tanked, would actually let the makers of Scary Movie use a clip of Herbie in their movie so Lindsay could make fun of it? HAHAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious!!! She's dumber than I thought. I'm pretty sure that nowhere in her contract does she get script approval. No actress does. Meryl Streep doesn't get final cut, so I'm pretty sure dumb-ass Lindsay doesn't.