Ne-Yo's Ex-Baby Mama

Threatens Legal Action ...

You Blabbed, Time to Pay!

12/23/2012 11:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1222_neyo_tmzNe-Yo's former baby mama (we'll explain) is FUMING after the singer went on VH1 and blabbed about their baby drama -- and now she's hired mega attorney Gloria Allred to make him pay.

It's a pretty complicated story ... Ne-Yo used to have a relationship with a woman named Jesseca White. During their time together, Jesseca had a baby which Ne-Yo thought was his ... turns out, it wasn't.

The couple reached a settlement agreement in 2009 in which Ne-Yo coughed up $575,000 to Jesseca, who in turn officially said the kid wasn't his. Ne-Yo was originally listed on the birth certificate as the father, but his name was later removed.

As part of the deal, both sides agreed to a confidentiality clause, promising to never go public with the info. Fast forward to September 2012 ... Ne-Yo did an interview with VH1's "Behind the Music" and spilled the beans on the whole sordid ordeal.

Now, Gloria Allred has fired off a letter to Ne-Yo accusing him of breaking the agreement. Allred claims that because Ne-Yo falsely painted Jesseca as a harlot who lied, broke his heart and then vanished ... Jesseca has been defamed, ridiculed and harassed.

According to the letter, Jesseca has been unable to work, was forced to file for state aid, suffers from mental anguish and is "beset by nausea, vomiting and hair loss" thanks to Ne-Yo's remarks.

Jesseca is asking Ne-Yo to settle the matter amicably out of court (cough, cough $$$$) ... otherwise she'll be forced to pursue more serious legal options.

We reached out to Ne-Yo's rep -- so far, no word back.

dontgivearatsass

What a gold digging hoe. She can't earn her own money so she seduces and then blackmails a successful artist. Please explain how she can lose her hair over a comment made by Ne Yo. Her lawyer is just as looney as she is. Regrettably, its the threat of civil suit and the three ring circus that comes with it that will force Ne Yo to settle. Her father must be so proud of her.

Simmy

On Behind The Music his mom begged him to have a paternity test. The test revealed that the child wasn't his but he still claimed it as his own. In the state of California if you claim a child as yours even it is not yours biologically, you can be sued for child support, which is what happened in Ne-Yo's case. He settled out of court and she disappeared with the money and they baby.

BiggityB

Ne-Yo On Finding Out the Baby Wasn’t His
Jessica called me, balling crying. I’m like, ‘What’s wrong with you?’ And all she could say is, ‘He’s not yours, he’s not yours.’ She just kept saying it over and over and over again, to the point where I dropped the phone. Chimere’s not mine. That hurt ’cause I had attached myself to this guy, you know. This is my son. I’m looking at him and I’m picturing I’m gonna be old, and he’s gonna be — this is my son! It’s not my son.

On Trying to Take Care of Chimere & Jessica Taking Him to Court for Child Support
I didn’t care who the father was. In my mind, I was still Chimere’s father. I was there when he was born. I saw him when he first came out. I held him. He was my kid.

In the state of California if you put yourself out there as the father, the mother can then come after you in court like you’re the biological father so we settled out of court for what I thought was an ungodly amount of money. Shortly after that Jessica and Chimere vanished.

nicaw

She DID lie. She took money for what I don't know. Why can't she work?And what happened to the $575K? She either IS a gold digger or was paid off to keep some secrets.

Krystal_OFWGKTA

Oh well life goes on ....

baybek8s

Was the money paid over a period time before Ne-Yo found out the baby won't his and the confidentiality agreement was made to keep her secret? Dang ,TMZ why confuse people on a Sunday evening?

Gislaine

Woww, it will get ugly!

LISA

There is obviously a lot more to this story than TMZ knows or is saying. Seems to be a new trend - throw up an article with holes and let the TMZ members fill them in.

Stacy Stowe

She up and spend all dat money....she needs get mo'

Nausea, vomiting, hair loss, unable to work????? She had to file for state aid? What she do with her cool half million? Was any of it spent on the baby? Did she buy a house? Probably not, the nausea & vomiting are withdrawal symptoms from her shopping addiction, The state aid is a game because she doesn't want to go back to work. The hair loss is her extensions falling out, cause she can't afford the salon anymore and she's trying to do them herself. AHHAHAHA!!!

Connecticut Sam

Out of the $575.00, how much did Gloria received.

taih588

ok sooo why did he have to pay her if he wasnt the dad seems to me like she should've paid him for making him think that he was a dad she's a gold digger who just needs money....

Lucy

This gets me angry. I saw the interview back in September more than once and he said that in California, if you put yourself out there as the father of a kid, they recognize you as the father, even though the paternity test came back that he wasn't. She told him he was the father and he believed her, so the court made him pay, but she disapeared and took off with the kid right after and he never saw them again. He was actually hurt over that. NOW she wants to pop up after all this time? Go back into hiding, gold digging ho.

GoodOnPaper

anything that includes gloria alred is a joke.

Gadgetgirl

he was in a relationship with the girl when she got pregnant. he thought the baby was his and signed the birth certificate and took on the responsibilities of being a father. his family kept saying that's not your baby, so eventually he got a dna test and was found not to be the dad. in the state where he lives, if you sign on as dad, even if you aren't, then you are still financially responsible for that child. he wanted to still be in the child's life, but when he gave her mother the lump sum of money, she left and cut off all ties with him. personally i hope she doesn't get one red cent. i despise liars and cheaters.

Justsay Nohan

Unless he got something out of it, there was no contract to breach. If he wasn't the father, he didn't need to pay her to get his name removed from the birth certificate. Either there were other considerations he benefitted from or there was no contract to enforce. He could conceivably sue her to get back the $575K he originally paid her. Was this a written contract or just a verbal one?