Vinny from 'Jersey Shore'

I Wanna Be a Politician

12/24/2012 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122412_vinny_launch

With "Jersey Shore" officially in the history books ... Vinny Guadagnino says he's looking to transition into a career with even more sex, booze and drama ... POLITICS!!

Vinny was leaving Bootsy Bellows nightclub in West Hollywood the other night ... when he told us he's still planning on going to law school -- even though he doesn't want to practice law.

"I want to get into politics," Vinny says ... "So I was gonna go to law school to get involved in politics."

He added, "I know this sounds weird stumbling coming out of a club ... but I actually have a brain."

Fun Fact: Vinny says he got a 3.9 GPA in high school

As for his political aspirations ... VG seems to have all the prerequisites: Scandalous past? Check. Shady friends? Check. Thirst for power (and alcohol) ? Check and CHECK!

Jordan

Watch out Govenor Christie and Mayor Booker here comes Vinny.

Mihalick

Thankfully by the time he'd finish law school to pursue the career, those who watched him on MTV will be old and mature enough that they wouldn't vote for him, and the younger voters wouldn't know who he was because Jersey Shore would have faded away by then.

angels2002

If Sarah Palin was governor anything is possible

ria

Oh for the love of God, make it stop. Vinny please go have a seat, thanks.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

*sigh* Jesus God Almighty.

Harlin's Garage

For the love of god, just go away. Not worth a ducks fart.... (Here til Wednesday.)

Areader

Good for Vinny!

Tesla_Consulting

Forget law school. Go 4 a municipal election and move up n up n up....

NOT ELMO

He can Clean the Toilets at the White House....

Toilethead

Aren't our politicians already dumb enough?

BB not bb

I think Vinny has a thirst for power. He seemed like he wanted to dethrone Mike from being the ringleader of the house. He kind of moved in on the friendship Mike had with Pauly and soured Pauly on Mike. I also think he took advantage of Snooki and Angelina sexually. He seems like a low-life who tries to come off as holier than thou.

I liked the show and I don't hate any of them, but having him as a leader I don't know about. I think the way to get into politics is to start small, serving on local committiees and boards and running for local office.

He always came off as kind of self centered to me. Then he had anxiety issues that immobalized him. You want a leader with good moral charcter, but that is hard to find anyway.

I wouldn't rule him out but I don't have my hopes up for anything good either.

Mike

Go to law school, not to become a lawyer, but to become a politician? Someone should tap him on the shoulder and tell him about "political science" majors and that anyone can be elected, even a pizza flipper. Boy, are these kids dumb.

KAY

Go for it, if Sarah Palin could become governor...anything is possible!

fastdriver

Sounds like he'll fit right in with the rest of the crooks there! With a 3.9 GPA, he'll be able to use that knowledge with his insider information and make MILLIONS in no time!

Koko24

Vinny is lame. I <3 the Situation :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments