George Bush Sr.

Condition Worsens

Moved to ICU

12/26/2012 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1226-george-hw-bush-getty
The condition of former President George H.W. Bush appears to be deteriorating ... he's been in intensive care since Sunday, and his people are hedging on his prospects for recovery, saying they're "cautiously optimistic."

88-year-old Bush was hospitalized in November due to a bronchitis-like cough, and has remained hospitalized since.

Bush suffers from a condition called vascular Parkinsonism, which Bush has described as a kind of leg paralysis where "you tell your legs to move, and they don't move."  It's unclear if the condition is related to his current hospitalization.

Bush's fever has gone up in the last few days, and doctors have been unable to control it.

1226_george_hw_bush_get_well_soon_footer_v2

dale12

Former President Bush most likely has Pneumonia, which is not helping his weakened condition...Peace be with you President Bush & Godspeed.

Keksi

Shooting in Sandy Hook was blood sacrifice for Bush Senior to recover.That school is 25 miles from Skull and Bones Temple.
Another shooting also on exact same paralel like Skulls and Bones suppose to happen on same day like Sandy hook in place called Cedar lake but it was diverted.

People dont know what kind of EVIL they are supporting.

Wow ...

This man served as our President, regardless of the party he represented my heart goes out to him, his family and our country. When the day comes, we will all mourn, again, simply because he was once our President.

miss baldwin

feel better mr bush

Truth is

Life is unfair; death is fair!!! Death even things out!!!

ipoopedmyselfandismellnow

shame its not his son lying there

Keepin' it Real

Such disrespect for our former President. Very ugly regardless of your politics. I guess the venemous nonsense thrown at our curent President has infected all of us with this. A real slippery slope.

SSinOC

He's probably already had the biscuit if a story like this is coming out? I wouldn't want to be in his shoes ready to meet his maker?

Penny

Godspeed Mr. President, I wish you well.

On another not, there is not a George H.W Bush Jr, therefore he is not a Sr.

rundee

Really Mr BFFETT- hope he dies. How nice is that. Geez- If you don't like the Bushes- then keep it to yourself.
I would never wish Obama death and I don't like him.

Say It Isn't So

Although I'm a registered Rep., I didn't always agree w/George H's or George W's decisions/policies, but I would never wish ill-will on anyone. I hope he recovers. He and his son maybe aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they are decent men, and love their families/spouses.

bring back recent posts

....he is not going too leave this world much different than how the majority of elderly people in the hospital...at the end of the day...pneumonia....

AlwaysOnTimeB

He is the one Bush that I really liked. Wish the best for his health, and the strength of his wife Barbara. It doesn't sound too good.

Ali

He and his family are in my prayers. I always liked and respected him. He's in God's hands.

croc

sorry big bush.. waving to ya. bye.