George Bush Sr.

Condition Worsens

Moved to ICU

12/26/2012 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1226-george-hw-bush-getty
The condition of former President George H.W. Bush appears to be deteriorating ... he's been in intensive care since Sunday, and his people are hedging on his prospects for recovery, saying they're "cautiously optimistic."

88-year-old Bush was hospitalized in November due to a bronchitis-like cough, and has remained hospitalized since.

Bush suffers from a condition called vascular Parkinsonism, which Bush has described as a kind of leg paralysis where "you tell your legs to move, and they don't move."  It's unclear if the condition is related to his current hospitalization.

Bush's fever has gone up in the last few days, and doctors have been unable to control it.

1226_george_hw_bush_get_well_soon_footer_v2

Toallthehatersoftheworld

We all have to meet our maker oneday no matter what u did do or didn't do u will be judge at the end

Poopsi47

So long George

Sara

you reap what you sow you evil, CIA, war-monger, hypocrite, POS. Lets see how your "Moloch" G-d treats you now.

Djdk

This guy has some people waiting for him on the other side lmao

Melissa

I'm certainly praying for our former president, and his family. Regardless of where our a political preferences lies. He's still a human being. Who served our country. I'm sure we all have someone in our lives his age, and you would be greatly offended if someone said something offensive. I sincerely hope for a speedy recovery.

mimi

He seems like a kind and loving person. Sending my prayers to you, Mr. Prez.

Viper652

88 is wayyyy too young to die in 2012. Way too young with our amazing healthcare.

Jericho Morton

I don't want him to die, I want him to fade away in the brain and soil himself constantly and suffer extreme pain and fear. I hope small bones crack spontaneously. I wish him a long and terrible death.

lou

I'm glad. he.'s about to die and that's a very good thing.

renee rock

Okay listen up, you may not have liked him a president, but wow, wishing him dead and ill will just shows testament to how low on the compassionate scale folks have gone. A fellow human being may possibly be dying, and all you do is come on here to bitch and mourn about the freaking past. Get over it. Its done, gone. All we have is today. And how dare some folks claim to speak for the condition of his soul? How the heck do you know he hasnt asked for forgiveness. Do you think you are without sin? Okay...cast the first stone then. God knows his soul, YOU or I dont! When you die, what will folks say about you? That you were a good person, or a bitter nasty miserable piece of human flesh. No wonder our society is so unfriendly and other countries think we suck! Keep it up...karma a bitch, especially on YOUR death bed.

Katgoddess

I hope he rallies and gets well for the new year and gets to meet his great grandchild.

Katgoddess

I hope he gets well for the new year and is around to see his first great grandchild!

Alex

this sack of **** needs to die a thousand deaths and so does his whole family.

laffnbear

People condemn O'Bama as if he is a dictator, ignoring the fact he has to work with a obstructionist tea bag congress. The blame him as if he rules by decree.

Thane