Justin Theroux

Bad Ass!!!

12/26/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1226_jennifer_aniston_justin_Splash
Who knew?  Justin Theroux is tatted neck to toe.

The pics were snapped in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico over the weekend.  Jennifer Aniston, who at 43 still looks mighty fine, and Justin were catching some rays when he stood up and revealed a back tat that looks kinda ... Asian-y.

Jennifer makes a yearly pilgrimage to Cabo around XMAS time and usually George Clooney follows suit -- this time with lucky Stacy Keibler.  And Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford always make the trek as well.

FYI --There are reports circulating that Jennifer is pregnant.  If she's really pregnant, Jessica Simpson has been doing it seriously wrong.

1226_tattoo_footer_v2

CarneyIsGod

Crotch shot

don lablond

don't marry him, he's too weird. marry me instead. I remenber the lodge. where you serious?

don lablond

don't marry him marry me instead. I remenber the lodge.

don lablond

he's to weird for you girl!

Sean

He has the flatest, most unattracitve ass I have ever seen.

joey1978

Damn!! Jennifer sexy as all out, she her body is the business.

abbey1971

Hey Justin, Nice Jorts you've got there. LOL.. kinda ruins that bad boy look he's going for, more like trailer park homo. HaHa!

Good riddance!

I accidentally ran over a pigeon once. What was left looked EXACTLY like that back tattoo.

rircsoad

You know, you dont have to say "Asian-y" to say something looks Asian. True story.

Parker

dude has tats..but damn he could use some ass implants cause dude has no assatall....wow she goes from brad to this jackazz.........

SarcasticSupermodel

Umm, TMZ, didn't YOU circulate those pregnancy reports?

esleenda

Bad ass? More like NO ASS!

BB not bb

I think she looks good and at a healthy weight. Anelina tends to get very skinny. I wonder if she will look as good in ten years. Angelina snapped up her husband as soon as Jen was trying to get tough with him.

I kind of feel like Brad is suffering a silent nightmare now. Angie is so weird and treats his kids so weird. Aside from having to run a UN ophanage, he has his own kids always looking in distress.

firebaby

i'd hate to be famous.... sitting on the beach relaxing and the paps takes the most unflattering pictures, to the point of being tasteless.... i dunno why they seem to go for crotch shots of bikini-clad women, are they all 15 yr old boys?

Pete the Geek

Dear TMZ Christmas Holiday Intern: I enjoy reading TMZ and learning about celebrities, but this photo of Jennifer Aniston is inappropriate and if you don't understand why ask you mother or sister.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments