Kris and Bruce Jenner

SEPARATED!!!

At the Clippers Game

12/26/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1226_01-kardashians_Splash
Kris and Bruce Jenner
are positively getting a divorce -- how could they not be when they didn't even sit together to watch Lamar Odom and the Clippers beat the Nuggets?  Well, there's a really simple answer.

Check out the reports this AM ... claiming the seating arrangement is a clear splitsville signal, with Bruce sitting a row behind Kris and the rest of the Kardashian klan.

1226-02a-kardashians-splash-3
But here's the thing ... Kris and Bruce were sitting side-by-side, until Kim Kardashian and Kanye West showed up and B.J. surrendered his seat so they could sit together and retreated to the row behind them.

1226_03-kardashians_Getty
We're told the divorce rumors are B.S., but hey, the one pic could have been pretty compelling proof to the contrary.   But sometimes when you look at just one pic ... you don't get the picture.

Dennis Johnson

Come on TMZ nothing else going on except pimps and whores watching a BB game.........come on man.

smorbie

Wow! The power of the airbrush. Kris Jenner looks very different from the way she normally does.

paris41

Bruce is the only normal one.i hope they do split.kris is only for herself

nisiek

Khloe and Kourtney seem to have half a brain left but that mother of theirs is as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside I am sure nasty std infested Kim got front row cause Pimp Mamma Kris wanted them to have camera time ESPN even commented on it as to why Bruce was shunned to the row behind them seems like this shytty family is universally hated

Amy E

A picture paints a thousand words....and if you look at the top 2, I believe they say it all. The pursed lips, scowls, disdain, my God, each one of these despicable people looks absolutely miserable! What was that again, money can't buy happiness....? Or class...??

Fuck Celebrities

HE had to move when the morons arrived?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Awwww....I'm just all up in tears....

Food$tamp

Who are they and why is there a pig sitting next to them in a Clippers hat?

melodyann

As a kid I used to help my older brother deliver newspapers to Bruce Jenners apartment in San jose CA, He didn't have to' but he welcomed us into his home with such a kind attitude & once gave me a 50 cent piece. Good people like this typically remain good decent people' so I have nothing bad or negative to say about him. However regarding his wife' my opinion is he married Kris when Kris was not all caught up in herself & career' this certainly doesn't mean Kris is a bad person' but it does put a huge amount of stress & strain on the marriage

Bobo Frog

So in other words, TMZ posted a story where they contradict their own story within the same article to claim that the story is bull$hit. Which one of the high school dropouts over at TMZ wrote this?

Elizabeth Alan

Wow - looks like you can't get a whole facial smile between them all! Les Miserables...

HAHAHA

TMZ Stop pretending that you didnt know that Kim and the black guy knew they are worth more publicity $ that the old guys so they had Bruce move for a couples shot to keep them in the headlines. This site can be such a fairytale some times

Pittslady

Why do I care?
Why do I even watch that show and re-runs of it?
My New Years Resolution less K's....watching and more...
The Little Couple watching...
love that Little Couple series...

Truth

OH PULEEEZ.... TMZ IS GETTING MORE DELUSIONAL. UNLESS YOU GET A STATEMENT FROM A REP OR LAWYER, SIT THE F*CK DOWN. I FIND THE CAR-CRASH-IANS AS ANNOYING AS ANYONE ELSE BUT HARVEY, DUDE... GET THE F*CK REAL. BOTH JENNER AND THE BLACK CHIC SITTING BESIDE HIM MOVED SO KIM AND HIS BOY TOY KANYE COULD HAVE A BETTER ANGLE ON THE REALITY SHOW. #TRUTH!!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Now that is the most bunch of Trash that I ever have seen at a public event-- Well, after the Academy Awards Shows