Disney Settles

Ass Slap Lawsuit

12/27/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0118_goodluck_charlie_disney_EX
Disney just agreed to a self-spanking by writing a big fat check to a woman who claimed a Mouse employee relentlessly slapped her butt during a taping.

TMZ broke the story ... Kellie Rodriguez filed a lawsuit back in January ... alleging warm-up guy Ron Pearson was entertaining the audience during a taping of the Disney Channel's "Good Luck Charlie" ... when he repeatedly spanked her on the ass ... then kissed her on the mouth in front of her kids.

0117_pearson_subasset

Sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... ABC Cable Networks paid Kellie somewhere between $20-30K to make the case go away.

And get this ... we're told Pearson is still doing warm up for Disney -- for "Good Luck Charlie" no less!

No word on whether he's been ordered to keep his hands holstered.

birdman

So I mean did this really happen? If she only accepted 20-30k then it must not have been that bad?

awesomewave

The picture tells a thousand words, LOL

NOT ELMO

Me want to Nail Bridgit Mendler

pete shallac

After he slaped her ass he should of screwed the crap out of her. After all shw did get $30k. He should have poked her with his mouse tail. And then followed up with a little ATM.

KicksandGiggles

So I guess after the first inappropriate contact, she didn't have brains enough to discretely move beyond his physical reach. Better yet, just beetch slap his dumb azz, laugh hysterically and claim its all part of the show.

Rigitony

This just in Kim K pooped.The texture was like a baby ruth but it tasted kind of like chocolate

Liz

I've been to many tapings where he was the warm up guy, and I don't care for him at all. There's just "something" about him. AND, he's very quick tempered. Maybe a little creepy?

shannie

Creepy pic of the...........assailant? Agree w/ Birdman.....take the money&............it's ok?

Carl

The fact that Disney only paid 20-30k suggests they didn't take it that seriously to begin with. That is chump change to them and is cheaper than lawyers fees. If they thought it was a real sexual harassment case they would have handed over 6-figures at least.

2tall4u

Prior to me getting into the audience warm up bizniz (I'm one of a handful of women comics who do this) I had a meeting with this guy to see what the difference in audience warm up vs. stand up. This douche told me "...don't steal my bits and maybe you should warm up the black shows". Needless to say, I went on to warm up audiences for Ryan Seacrest, Fremantle, ABC, NBC...he's a prick and should've been fired for assaulting an audience member. But it's a boys club when it comes to audience warm up gigs in this town.

Kathryn

No way ! Ron Pearson was the warm up guy at " that 70s show " tapings - I know exactly who he is