Lindsay Lohan & Family

FELIZ NO DAD

12/27/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1226_linday_family_Christmas
Lindsay Lohan and her family celebrated an arrest-free Christmas in New York -- but one family member was conspicuously absent ... you get three guesses.

While Michael Lohan celebrated the holiday in Florida with his on-again-off-again-on-again GF (now fiancee) Kate Major, the rest of the Lohan family got festive at Dina's house in Long Island -- including Lindsay's grandma and siblings Ali, Cody, and Michael Jr.

We're told other family and friends were present as well ... and it was actually fun -- drama free, as they gorged themselves on a massive Italian feast.

As for the tree -- we're told money did NOT grow on it.

1227_stars_christmas_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Grandma Cracker

Sam, Smitty, RC, HELL(p), Delmar are all individuals.

ilovegossip

Red cloud...enough of your stats that mean nothing. I've proven over and over again that amplicate is a joke. It counts things like "Lindsay loves Heroin" in your percentage of LOVE!!!

If you want to know what the general public thinks about Lindsay. Type in Lindsay Lohan in the search box on twitter. I think that gives you a good indication. Here is what I got just now. I'm ONLY removing the ones pertaining to articles written about her, since there are a bunch about the BRAVO show:

Teen Things‏@WereJustTeenss

I hate when my mom complains about me. I could be Lindsay Lohan. Be grateful.

brayden.‏@thewordaIive

you got a mint condition heroin needle used by lindsay lohan? lemme just call up my expert in lindsay lohan drug paraphernalia

Emily Soong‏@emilysoong

omg but how cute was lindsay lohan in the parent trap 🐣 pic.twitter.com/854dlSm0

Steven Burleson‏@stevenburleson

If Lindsay Lohan made it through her cracked-out bleached-blonde lesbian jailbird phase, I can make it through today

Mr.Yeah‏@imchrislewis

Katt Williams the black Lindsay lohan

Madison Miller‏@madimiller19

Officer: you're over the legal driving limit Lindsay lohan: the limit does not exist

Dominique D‏@Downtown_Duncan

With @lindsaylohan after landing in London pic.twitter.com/j0qTRa5V

Blaise Miller‏@BlaiseInKC

Katt Williams and Lindsay Lohan need an attorney that gives out, "Use 10 Legal Services, Get the Next One Free," cards.

lauriejune

c

SPAM

Here's to hoping the Next hurricane to grief on Long Island takes out DUIna's crumbling tenement. Just hers. No insurance, we can assume. I have faith in the Tiffany Mitchell-brand Gypsy curse. Look what it's done to AA Aliana in just a couple of weeks. *Gack!*

Delmar

TMZ's new thread. Huh?

seamus

New Thread

Grandma Cracker

Sam has been honest and already said that he is the former PUCKETT

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

RC & ILG, oh freakin' please you two! Look to Amplicate to see how much Lindsay is Loved??? Look to Twitter to see how much people hate her!?!? lolols

If you really what to know how Lindsay is received by the public look no further then her "Q Score". A metric used by the entertainment industry to judge celebrities "Positive/Negative Q Score" and Brand Awareness!

"Celebrities market themselves as a brand name, so they are essentially selling an image that can be reproduced through various mediums. Hollywood determines the value of a star by using a "Q Score." This marketing tool measures a brand's public awareness, as well as their positive and negative Q scores, which explains which percentage of those surveyed had a positive or negative opinion of the person."

Going back to 2004 her brand awareness was at 20% and her Positive Q Score was at a high of 19% of those 20% aware of her brand.

However by 2010 her brand awareness had risen to an impressive 84%, but her Positive Q Score had dropped to a low of only 9% of those 84%...and i'm sure it hasn't risen any in the last two years. That's the hard truth and if you're Lindsay Lohan it's gotta hurt!

Now bitches STFU about me never contributing anything meaningful! lolols

ketjo

Hmmmmmmm ! wonder how many weasels died so Lindsay could parade around with their skin on her back...Hope they all had fleas.........

!. the Dorcester Hotel.... Well its for dam sure she ain't paying for it herself.....and over 900 starting rate for a room.....and I really didn't know they would allow trash to stay their but quess everybody is looking at the bottom line today....but one thing her and her party will always get the elevator to themselves.....LOL.......
Now we have to wait for the "Big New Announcement" if they follow their usual plan.....
Wonder if she will make it back for the desk warrent ? but if she is staying at the Dorchester then the pocketbook is open again and people have been touched......as usual......
Well ,I am hiding again........the Outlaw Josey Wales and the general have taken over the Den and I am staying out of his range...after scaring 10 yrs off of me going to town for his medicines this morning driving like a drunk man all over the highway and refuses to let me drive.., slowing down and speeding up and almost straddling a island in the road ....the man scared me to death...We go home and I took away his keys...that medicine is really strong....No more driving for that old fool.....
I see Sam//Ginger is buzzing around........Sorry you didn't get to go to London.......maybe they will bring you a box of Taffy..when they come home....

montana

Ali Lohan is Pregnant

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

NEW THREAD

Grandma Cracker

Sam, I think somebody hit Lindsay or she fell and hurt herself. I am not liking that mark by her eyebrow.

Its Nikki Bitches

So, the Lying Lohans are across the pond being "HOTEL HOOKERS" to make the money to pay the IRS that is due on Monday

Sweet, Family First !!

Arthur

The caption that led me here asked, Who's missing? Sadly Lylo is there, she should be in the pokey right now.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31