Katt Williams

Arrested

For Child Endangerment

12/29/2012 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1228-katt-williams-tmz-2Katt Williams was arrested Friday for allegedly endangering his 4 children ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... LAPD cops picked Katt up at his Woodland Hills home this morning, after an investigation from the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services concluded there were numerous guns and illegal drugs in the house that created a safety hazard for the kids.

Our sources say ... during the arrest various items were seized.

Katt is still in custody ... being held on $100,000 bail.  As for the kids ... authorities have placed them in protective custody

We're told the case will go to the D.A. next week for possible felony child endangerment charges.

MJFan09

Why don't they just throw this ****** in prison already?! How is it that he keeps getting off of everything he has been arrested for?! Seriously he should be in a prison cell somewhere and not let go after a few hours after as many times as he has been arrested and caught with drugs and gun charges!!!!!

tiny_dancer5678

What's with this guy? I've never heard of him before, but now all I hear about is him getting arrested for different things. Crazy!!

TNastyFunktown

Saying he needs help is an understatement. He's spiraling out of control & it's definitely alarming that he's taking his kids on this s*it ride with him. He's already expressed his violent tendencies, so I'm surprised it took this long for CPS to investigate. If he cares about his family and saving what, if any, career he still has left it's time to get serious and fast.

LISA

I wonder how old his kids are? I thought he had seven children.... very sad for the kids. Something is very wrong with this man ... his escalating anger and criminal behavior almost seems bi-polar and/or paranoid. I hope he gets some help, but I sure don't think he is capable of looking after any children the way he is right now.

ray

End stage drug addict. He'll end up in prison for a long time, or dead. I'm betting dead by his own hand. He will be convicted and wont be able to face the time. If we're lucky he will not take anyone else with him. Seriously I would not want to be anywhere near him, he looks like to me a violent one ready to explode.

moses

He must be going against the illuminati .. Weed doesn't do this to you .. Its known they go after your kids when you disobey

Bad Dog

It's a day that ends in Y. Time for another Katt arrest

ray

You all saying he is mentally ill and needs help, make me want to puke, he's a FN junkie winding down to death. Hopefully he will not kill others as he kills himself

marti

damn,that fool is whack

mpenn6301

He is getting into more trouble than Lohan is. It seems between those two you are hearing about either one everyday now. Don't understand how either one of them aren't in prison. If it was a non famous person we'd be locked up with a quickness.

Nonsense

Friggin train wreck, damn.

GLaDOS

Let me guess... he eventually blames racism for his arrest.

vix

Wow the irony..few years back katt hosted an event for dcfs and foster kids..now this. That's too bad poor kids they don't need to be put through all that.

STANPHNEY

Probably the best thing that could have happened. Hopefully he'll wake up and realize he needs help. I pray the kids are returned to their mothers soon or someone in good standing.

Cathy

For his sake, I hope his friends stop bailing him out in hopes he can get the help he needs. I like him, I don't think he is a bad guy, I think he is a sick guy. While jail is not a place for a person in obvious need of help, bailing him out every single time he gets arrested isn't the answer, either.