Katt Williams

'How Do You Keep Kids

Safe Without Guns?'

12/29/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_katt_williams_video_2As Katt Williams left jail last night after being locked up for gun-related child endangerment, he groused to us, "How do you keep kids safe without guns?"

TMZ broke the story ... Katt was arrested and his 4 kids were taken away after his house was raided by cops, who found numerous guns and illegal drugs.

Williams told us the guns were secured in a locked box, adding, "If the police come in and raid my place and break into my gun boxes, you're gonna find guns! I'm not in a gang, what difference does it make?"

Katt also told our photog there were no drugs at his house -- well ... he admits there was weed, but says, "Weed is not a drug."

So we gotta ask ...

Chaleco81

I dont like this chanate but feel bad for the kid.

kb.kush

The nati is going after him.

Zeze

CPS doesn't take you kids over legally obtained gun and prescription marijuana. Those kids were probably in danger for some other reason, there is probably more to the story.

Nicoleg209

If guns were locked up... There should be no problem! Weed is a drug, but come on now... What house has never had any weed in it?? Hes raised the kids, no problems.. Now hes been in alot of trouble lately and they doggin him out! He NEED to be cool for a minute and chill the **** out! Lay low, get high, take something and stay out the public eye! Feel bad for the kids tho! They shouldn't be in state custody

JennaKennedy

Is this guy striving to have a thicker arrest record than Lindsay Lohan? I'd never heard of him before and now it seems like everyday he's wreaking havoc. Good for CPS for taking kids out of the hands of this erratic, gun-toting, drug ingesting goofball. What is he famous for, anyway?

Dckeys

Well Katt is funny to some and incendiary to others, either way I'm praying he gets some public and private peace.

Stubaby

4 kids? Really? I can't believe anyone would have sex with creepy awful little troll once, let alone on 4 seperate occasions. I wonder how he found a woman who was both deaf and blind.

laffnbear

This wingnut could be a poster child for the NRA.
That organizations to gun violence is more guns on the street.

apj77

Suge Knight has his claws in another person who will end up meeting his maker when he is done using him...

KCQT

Who is this person. Boring.

kesh504

The powers that be wants this man terminated. He saw too much or he knows too much. Ijs

Ylpontiac

Illuminati is after this brother. Mark my words, either he will give in or they will kill him. Keep your head up Katt

Laura

Children, guns, drugs and a very mentally unstable man...I don't think you even have to ask if the house is safe for children.

ray

GUNS are not the problem, I raised my children with numerous guns in the house. All you must do is educate them, and definitely dont hide them and make them mysterious. FINALLY, as soon as they are able to hold a .22 teach them and take them shooting.

ray

now however the drugs ARE A big deal.